2

"Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some food?" Mew asked, making Gulf to face him and he immediately nodded his head. Their eyes met and Mew felt a sudden sharp pain on his chest and head too. A blurred vision of a person wearing light blue clothes passed through his mind, Mew closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again, only to see Gulf has moved even more closer to him, standing near him and looking at him with expectant eyes.

Mew moved back, making Gulf to move even more closer.

"Don't move, stand where you were." Mew instructed, Gulf who was about to move stopped his steps and nodded his head, but he didn't stop looking at Mew. 'Since this good person mentioned food, he must be wanting to give me more yummier food than this scary food which made me very scared. He is such a bad food, my daddy could have punished him for scaring the adorable, good and sweet prince Gulf.' Gulf thought.

"Where is the food?" Gulf asked Mew since a minute had already been passed. Mew told him he was going to give him food, but then Mew kept on looking at him and there's no food.

"Right, Kai go get some fresh meat for him, be quick. I had my chef buy some in the morning" Mew who was very much interested in the person in front of him… his dressing is somehow different from the way they dress, and the two horns… it made the teenage boy in front of him look really beautiful… The facial expressions made Gulf look like a little baby… his skin is white and gives out a very unique aura, it's shiney and you might be scared to hurt him if you were to touch him.

Kai who was instructed felt like fainting, his thigh was injured and his boss is sending him to go and get food for this cannibal who doesn't look like a human but actually an animal who maybe mutated.

"Boss… I'm hurt, I need immediate medical checkup, if the medication is not given earlier, the injury in my thigh might become complicated." Kai who was rendered speechless answered while pointing on his thigh, the wound was not bleeding since he pressed the wound with a piece of cloth to stop the bleeding. Gulf looked at Kai and growled at him showing his four sharp fangs making Kai to immediately limp away.

"Come, sit down as you wait for your food, I will ask you a few more questions, and you will answer, OK?" Mew, who didn't bother to look after his assistant, told Gulf who pouted and looked away.

"No food, no questions" Gulf answered with his pouty lips. He walked away and sat down. Even if people finds him naive and stupid, he is not stupid at all, he is very smart! His mommy calls him his smart little baby dragon. Gulf's mom gives him everything, spoils him and no one dares to bully Gulf, but then today that disrespectful food decided to bully him!

Kai limped with difficulty, hissing in pain from time to time. He couldn't believe his boss could treat him like this, the only qualified assistant who met Mew's qualifications… the only assistant who is smart enough to easily answer and solve anything that his boss assigned him to... he is the only young person in the world who could compare and at least be at par with his boss, and today his boss didn't care about him when he was injured and even got scared away by a weird species and his boss didn't even say a word!

"Boss choosing that weird species over his assistant! This is so unfair!" Kai complained as he arrived at the kitchen. Kai saw the chef was already done preparing lunch and had served everything. As soon as the chef saw Kai, he helped Kai to sit down.

"Did you hurt yourself with those weird experiments you do in the lab? Please call your boss and inform him that lunch is ready." The chef said and got the first aid kit for Kai. Kai took out his phone from his pocket and called his boss, who immediately received the call and said he is on his way.

"Hey let's go." Mew who found himself being extra talkative today said so. He rarely talks and today seeing this interesting species who seems to be somehow familiar, though he doesn't remember where he has seen him. But in his subconscious state, he has the feeling that he has seen or met this weird creature somewhere. Gulf shook his head and started crying for the second time again.

"I'm not going anywhere! I want my food! I want meat right now!" Gulf shouted, making Mew lips to twitch, throwing a tantrum like a three years old baby when in reality he looks like a sixteen or seventeen years old teenage boy. Mew took out his notebook, wrote down what he had discovered.

"You can stay if you don't want to eat, your food is already served." Mew answered and even before he could take a step, he felt someone clinging on his back. Mew's body froze, his eyes went wide, no one has ever touched him or gotten very close since he was young and this creature has the audacity to cling on him! Gulf, who felt Mew's restlessness, his body emitted blue light and it engulfed his body together with Mew's body, Mew who was about to have a panic attack because of Gulf clinging on his body miraculously calmed down.

Gulf moved back and looked at Mew closely. "Are you alright?" Gulf asked concerned.

"I'm fine, just a warning, never touch me again." Mew answered and walked away, Gulf was confused but he still followed him. Mew took Gulf to the kitchen and he immediately left. Arriving at his room, Mew with his pale face immediately took off his clothes and started scrubbing his body. Just imagining Gulf clinging on him made Mew get even more uncomfortable, imagining germs moving all over his body made Mew to be more anxious.

Gulf sat down on the chair and looked at Kai who was cleaning his wound while whimpering in pain.

"Why are you cleaning your wounds when I will eat you next?" Gulf asked Kai, making him press his wound hard enough for him to shout in pain.

(1081 words)