3

"Y-you... who is your food? I am warning you, you weird creature, don't even think of eating me! Just because my boss treated you well doesn't mean you will grow horns and do what you want!" Kai shouted while looking at Gulf sharply. Gulf stopped eating and pouted.

"My name is prince Gulf, a well respected dragon prince, I'm not a weird creature! And I already have horns, see. They're very cute too!" Gulf answered and smiled widely while touching his two horns. Kai's lips twitched, 'dragon prince my foot! He looks cute but then he seems to be very stupid.'

"So impossible! You didn't even understand what I said, so stupid!" Kai said, making Gulf lips to quiver, his eyes got teary within seconds.

"I'm not stupid! My mom said I'm very smart! You're the one who is stupid! Your whole family is stupid!" Gulf, who felt very wronged, answered. 'I'm not stupid. I'm the smartest dragon in the whole world! My mother will never lie to me! This bad and disrespectful food must be jealous of me!'

"Your the one who is stupid! Including your family too! Weird and insolent creature!" Kai fired back, and the two ended up fighting and rolling down the floor, cussing each other, no one wants to be defeated by the other. The table with the food a few minutes ago was turned upside down, and the chairs weren't spared, the clean dining room turned into chaos within minutes.

"Let my hair go, you bad food! You dare lay a hand on this well respected prince!" Gulf shouted.

"I won't let go! First you let go of me!" Kai answered and the two kept struggling like little kids. Mew, who was done showering and decided to come back to have his lunch, froze at the door when he saw the mess in front of him and the two brats struggling while cussing each other.

"I didn't expect two mature boy's to cause a mess in my own house! Kai stop that right now!" Mew shouted, making Gulf and Kai stop.

"He started it! He still regards me as food and wants to eat me!" Kai pointed to Gulf who immediately shook his head.

"He is the one who started it all! He called me stupid! He called this prince stupid!" Gulf answered and the two started bickering again while shaking each other's head. Mew sighed in frustration, Kai has always been behaving well since he came here a year ago, he never even once expected his good assistant to behave like this.

"How old are you two? Why are you behaving like two years old kids?" Mew asked, trying not to be angry, his lunch was destroyed and the dining room was in a mess. It's dirty everywhere and his body feels very uncomfortable, he needs a proper shower after leaving here.

"I'm sorry boss, I didn't mean to cause trouble, I'm 18 years old, he is the one behaving like a two years old kid." Kai answered, Gulf was somehow confused, 18 years old and he looks like someone who is maybe five hundred years old! Such a liar! Pretending to be young!

"Boss he is lying! If l am three hundred years old, why is he eighteen years old! Such a lier and stupid food!" Gulf answered proudly with his puffed cheeks, Kai who heard Gulf saying he is three hundred years old was so shocked that he fainted, Gulf rolled his eyes, got up from the floor and approached Mew who immediately moved back.

"Freeze! With all the germs you're carrying, don't you dare take any other step!" Mew, who was extra alert this time, warned. Gulf stomach grumbled, since coming to this place, he hasn't eaten well. He is always getting into trouble. Gulf didn't bother with Mew, turning around, he took the raw meat that was meant to be eaten by him which was now on the floor and started eating again. Mew felt like fainting, with a pale face he immediately walked away.

The poor Kai who fainted was left alone. Gulf finished eating and left the dining room. He decided to walk around the big house, going in every room. Gulf arrived at a beautiful bigger suite, the room was actually Mew's. Gulf smiled, seeing the beautiful big bathtub, Gulf didn't waste any time, he immediately took off his clothes and decided to have a relaxing long bath. When he was satisfied, his body, which couldn't sustain his human body for more than two hours, transformed into a dragon. Luckily the showeroom was big enough, nothing was broken, Gulf yawned and closed his eyes to sleep.

Mew on the other hand who left his main house feeling very uncomfortable with how Gulf ate something that was already on the floor which was of course dirty. Getting a sanitizer, Mew cleaned his hands. Then he started his car and drove to one of his villas which was in the suburbs. The environment was quiet and peaceful. Even if he wants to do research on that species, he will never live or watch such a dirty act again. He almost had a panic attack, luckily he managed to walk out from there with his legs wobbling.

Kai was taken to the hospital by a maid who saw him. The mess created by Gulf and Kai was later cleaned by the other servants.

In another dimension,

"Honey, the portal was still weak, we managed to create a passable crack. I sent four trusted and loyal guards and two maids to find our son back. They will find him soon, so nothing to worry about, right?" A man who looks to be in his early twenties, when he is actually six hundred years old said.

"You know you can't fight with fate, no matter what you do, whatever was meant to happen will happen." Another man who looks manly compared to the other man who looks feminine answered.

"I will not allow my baby to suffer! He is only three hundred years old. He can't even keep his human body for long! My naive baby will be taken advantage of and would get hurt! I don't care about fate, my baby must come back home." The man answered.

"Look out there, you can clearly see the two stars, it clearly shows our son has come into contact with his fated one, no matter how much we try to separate them, it will never work."

"Impossible! My son has been suffering for many lifetimes because of this so-called fated mate! He never had a good ending but only pain and suffering! Honey, please do something, I don't want to see my son suffering again. Let's change his fate this time." Gulf's mom begged his husband.

"Mom, nothing will happen to our baby brother. Have you forgotten that, in this lifetime both of them have no memories of their past. So as long as they will be true to each other, I'm sure nothing will happen." A strong handsome man who appeared said while smiling.

"Our son is right, let nature take its course, we can't change destiny." Gulf's dad added.

"But... but." Gulf's mom was still hesitant.

"Stop worrying about that for now. And you should be worried about something else, because I'm not sure how many people have suffered in your son's hands and how much he was bullied and tricked." Gulf's elder brother said, making Gulf's mom to be even more worried.

(1255 words)