16

Mew was beyond furious, his cub who he was nurturing ended up getting touched by others! Mew tried to control himself but the beast in him didn't calm down. He took note of all those filthy useless men who touched what was his. Mew's vampire was sure to teach them a lesson. Two of the men who went to the washroom, came out with black eyes, swollen face and bleeding nose. They were not aware who beat them, because they didn't see what actually beat them. Mew's vampire felt very satisfied with what he has done.

Though the cast loved Gulf a lot, he has all the qualifications, but seeing the manager and the camera man beaten black and blue, the poor innocent Gulf was kicked out even though his pictures were beautiful. Gulf pouted and held Mew's hand, Mew's vampire within Mew hummed an unknown song happily. When he felt Gulf's hands holding Mew, it felt really good, and Mew felt like electric sparks run down his spine with just Gulf holding him. Mew pulled Gulf closer to him by his waist, not caring if other people at the mall are staring at him.

"Don't be sad, I will take thousands... no million, billion or trillion pictures of you, and I will just look at them alone without getting tired of them." Mew said, but his voice sounded very different right at that moment. Mew's smile was also different. The way he smiled, then later smirked was so sexy that teenagers nearby couldn't help but squeal, the handsome man is so sexy and his expressions are dazzling and sexy too! They wondered where this handsome man appeared from, together with a beautiful teenage boy.

Gulf blushed and his heart beat accelerated, he is not sure why his heart beat so fast, but the reason was all because of this man in front of him and he is really loving the feeling.

"I... I will love that." Gulf stuttered without realizing, because the man in front of him, who was very close and looking at him, made his mind to stop functioning. 'Why is Mew suddenly so handsome and charming?' He has always been handsome but then right at this moment, he looks a bit different, he is giving a different aura which Gulf was loving a lot and it was making him feel crazy. The two left with their fingers intertwined together, leaving the people who were looking at them behind!

"It's already seven, let's go have dinner at the hotel I have booked a room for us, then later we can go watch a movie at a nearby cinema, tickets are also ready." Mew told Gulf when the two were already in the car. Gulf's stomach grumbled when he heard the word dinner, he now feels hungry and he will surely eat a lot.

Gulf and Mew ate, then watched a movie later which lasted for two hours. By the time they were returning home, it was eleven at night. Gulf, who was in a good mood and was very happy with today's outing, dozed off. Mew's vampire took over, the colour of his eyeballs changed from black to crimson red, but with a tint of blackness, he unbuckled his seat belt, lowered his face and inhaled Gulf's scent. A growl left his mouth and his fangs appeared. Mew grazed his fangs on Gulf's neck and then licked Gulf's neck with his tongue.

He really wanted to mark him then and there. And at the same time he wanted to taste his mate's blood. With how his mate's smell is so addicting, he is very sure his blood would be sweet too.

"It's been ages since I last had a taste of blood. Living as a human without my powers, exploiting my mate for several lifetimes... just to humiliate me and my mate! I will make you pay ten folds!" Mew's vampire growled. Trusting a step brother for once and giving him a chance was Mew's biggest mistake. Mew didn't expect that a good for nothing will be in cahoots with imprisoned witches to have him banished from his own kingdom! A whole grand emperor that has been in power for centuries is right now a nobody, since he hasn't regained his whole powers. Mew wouldn't take long before taking over.

It looks like without enquiring, he will still regain his memories bit by bit as long as he let his vampire take over, he could feel the changes in his body and at the same time the anger within him keeps boiling up. Mew touched Gulf's smooth face and smiled.

"I never dreamt of being someone else but thanks to you, my mate, I have some memories of my real origin. I promise within three years I will marry you and make sure you carry my royal kids, you suffered a lot because of me, but in this lifetime, I promise you, you will live the life you have desired, I promise you." Mew said sweetly. Gulf, who was asleep, smiled and licked his lips. At that moment Mew realized that he can actually read the others mind. Mew realized his dearest baby dragon mate is dreaming about food! His mind was playing full of foods and nothing else!

Mew drove back to his house while trying to learn more by mindlinking with his vampire, with him learning something very quickly, he got a hang of it, he could communicate with his vampire without talking out loud. Mew carried Gulf directly to his room, placing him on bed, Mew removed Gulf's shoes, jacket and trousers leaving him with just shorts. Mew tasted a bit of Gulf, kissing Gulf's lips, neck, even his thighs were not spared, but Mew made sure not to leave a mark. Mew then had a shower and joined Gulf to bed. For once he was the one who took the initiative of hugging Gulf close.

Kai on the other side wondered what has gotten into his boss to just suddenly go out and didn't go out alone but he went out with that troublemaker whom we call Gulf! And the places he took that dragon is so unlike him! He didn't expect his boss to be so patient and enjoy the company of that naughty and annoying dragon who causes trouble wherever he goes, nothing good comes from that naughty dragon!

(1058 words)