13

Mew went back to the dining room and saw his parents talking, behaving like nothing happened a few minutes ago. Mew felt really bad and guilty for shouting at Gulf who didn't even know what he said was wrong. When Mew heard him cry, it really broke his heart, he really didn't mean it when he said he will not have a child with Gulf. Mew really has deep feelings for that little dragon, every night was a torture to him, trying to calm down his desires whenever Gulf touched him or act so cute in front of him. He has been lusting over him for over a month now, and today openly talking about having s.εメ with him, deep down Mew felt happy, but then at the same time he felt like scolding him. If Gulf continued to speak like that without knowing what to say in front of other people, then it would be a disaster, he will have to say sorry after talking to his parents.

"Where is your wife? Why are you all alone?" Mew's mother asked while looking around. Mew sighed.

"I scolded him and he became sad, he will be okay." Mew answered feeling even more guilty.

"You don't have to scold him, he looks very adorable and easy to get along with. I didn't expect my son to fall in love with such kind of people." Mew's mom said. Mew didn't answer but kept quite, he wondered why his parents didn't ask him when he got married and how he got married without telling them, they seem not to mind even if he didn't inform them. They look completely fine with it.

Mew's parents were at least happy to see their son has found someone who he love's. For years their only son kept thinking about work, he only talked about work and nothing else, they were afraid they would die without seeing their son having someone to love. They were very worried that their son might live a lonely life forever, but now they don't have to be worried. It doesn't matter whom Mew will love, as long as he found someone, that's more than enough.

Gulf wiped his tears away, going back to the bed, he laid down. He no longer wants to stay here. He wants to go back home where his mom, dad and brother loves him and treats him better. Since Mew doesn't love him and doesn't want him, he will find someone else to have babies with! But his heart really hurts, he felt very sad, the pain felt like he was stabbed several times which made him think that he is going to die. Gulf heard the door open and he knew it was Mew, that heartless person who shouted at him! Gulf didn't move or turn around, he slept in the same place. Mew came with a tray of food as he knew Gulf hadn't eaten and he must be hungry.

Mew placed the tray of food on a table near the bed and laid down beside Gulf, but Gulf immediately covered his face with the duvet sulking. He still hasn't forgotten how Mew treated him earlier. Mew hurt him and it hurts so badly. Mew wrapped his hand around Gulf's waist pulling him closer and caressed Gulf's stomach.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have shouted at you or said those mean words to you, it's so wrong of me to do that." Mew said. Gulf didn't buy it, he might be gullible but he is not stupid, Mew hurt him and Gulf will not forgive him.

"I want to go home, I miss my mom. I don't want to stay here, I don't like it here anymore." Gulf said sadly and wiped his tears away which had started coming out again. Mew felt horrible seeing the person he really loves crying and talking about going back and not wanting to stay here with him anymore. The grasp tightened, making Gulf to feel it.

"You will stay with me, I won't let you leave. I admit I was wrong, I will marry you and have kids with you, but only when the right time comes. Right now, you're still very young." Mew said possessively. Gulf, who was crying, stopped. 'Mew said he will marry me and have kids with me, so he really doesn't hate me right?

"I don't believe it! You said meanie words to me, and you slapped my hand too. I felt like something sharp stabbed me here and my hand hurts too." Gulf complained and pointed on his chest and showed Mew his hand too. Mew lowered his head and kissed Gulf chest several times, then blew some air on Gulf slightly reddened hand. Gulf's grievances disappeared within seconds and he started giggling.

"Does it still hurt?" Mew asked. Gulf shook his head smiling.

"It doesn't hurt right now, it feels all better now. Let's have s.εメ now." Gulf answered while blinking his eyes. Mew face palmed, he thought he just said he will have kids with Gulf when the right time comes.

"Do you even know what s.εメ means?" Mew asked.

"Yes, it's when two people do it." Gulf answered just like the way Kai told him. With how Gulf is behaving, Mew is sure Gulf has no idea what he is talking about.

"Do what?" Mew asked again, making Gulf to be rendered speechless. Kai didn't tell him what they should do. He really forgot to ask such an important thing because it looks like Mew doesn't know, only Kai knows how it's done. Seeing Gulf quiet, Mew decided to continue speaking.

"Gulf you're still young for you to get married, to have kids or even s.εメ, you're still a minor! Wait for a few more years and you can do anything you want." Mew added. Gulf didn't even hear what Mew has said, his mind has been wandering around, thinking what he should ask if he sees Kai, his food, again.

(1008 words)

Double update!!! ❤️