6

Gulf woke up early in the morning being all moody. Mew's scent on the bed and in the room had disappeared. Gulf had used all of Mew's clothes and now everything smells dull! He doesn't know where Mew whom he regards as boss has disappeared to, leaving alone this prince! 'Boss really disrespects this prince! I will have to tell mom about this Boss so that mom could punish this Boss for disrespecting this adorable, sweet, and loving prince!' Gulf thought.

"Your highness, you have not had your breakfast and you seem to be very bored. Are you not feeling well?" Gulf's maid asked. Gulf pouted and banged the table with his hands but then hissed in pain, his fingers turned red.

"I don't know where Boss disappeared to, I want him to come back. Gulf misses Boss so much. I miss his smell. If I see him now, I will keep him for myself and never let him go out of my sight again." Gulf answered sadly and hugged his legs, the four guards and two maids were confused with the little highness' words, they didn't know who this Boss guy is? But the way their highness is talking, it must be a cute pet who is kept well by his owner. Gulf, who was sad for a few seconds became energised and happy, he then looked at his bodyguards while smiling. The bodyguards swallowed hard, the little highness is always a trouble maker, he can be regarded as number one while trouble will come second. Because the number of times he has caused trouble, even trouble itself can quickly admit defeat without struggling.

"Go and bring back Boss for me, be quick!" Gulf said, making the four guards to fall down. Now who is this boss? And in this new, big and strange world, he is asking them to find this Boss guy and they knew the little highness is terrible with description.

"Highness, can you give a little description about this Boss?" One of the maids asked Gulf, who stopped eating and touched his chin for a few seconds thinking.

"Boss is… Boss and he is with my food!" Gulf answered, making the maids feel like cold water has been splashed on their faces. Looking at the four frozen guards, the maids shook their heads sympathising with the guards. Even a small child couldn't give such a confusing description, what kind of description was that? How could they find this Boss guy who is with their highness' food? Where should they start? Even before one of the guards could speak, the doorbell rang, a maid went to open it and was surprised to see it was actually the little highness' big brother.

"Your highness welcome, little highness is having his breakfast." The maid said respectfully, Noah nodded his head in understanding, he rarely speaks and whenever he speaks, it will be a question which someone is supposed to answer.

"What kind of food? Still raw meat?" The crown prince asked, the maid hesitated to answer for a while. Gulf prefers eating only raw meat which wasn't good at all, they always made sure he ate some cooked vegetables and food most of the times when they were in the Dragon Kingdom. But now that he is all alone, Gulf will only eat what he loves the most, not caring about the disadvantages of his actions at all.

"Punish me, your highness, we didn't take good care of the little highness." The maid immediately accepted her mistake, Noah didn't bother with the maid, he knows how his little brother is like. While walking towards the dining area, Gulf sees his brother. He quickly pushed the plate of raw meat even though the meat was cut into small pieces and can be eaten without any problems but then he pulled a plate of cooked food closer to him.

"B-big brother? Y-you came, I've been eating very healthy food, well behaved, also I don't cause trouble at all!" Gulf who was now clinging on to Noah and rubbing his face on Noah's shoulder like a little baby, just as expected Noah who was about to lecture Gulf about his eating habits was melted by Gulf's adorable behaviour. Noah joined his baby brother to have breakfast.

Mew arrived and parked his car at the parking lot, entering  the code at the door, he took a deep breath and walked towards the dining room where he could hear the people talking. Everyone sitting in the dining room felt the other person's presence in the house.

"Strange how could a human pass through the barrier without any problems?" Gulf's brother asked while looking at the four bodyguards who shook there heads in confusion. The person coming towards the dining area is no doubt a human, they couldn't feel anything special about him, but him passing through the barrier made everyone curious, worried and suspicious.

Gulf, who caught the scent of Mew, was struggling to pry out of his brother's grasp. He really missed that scent so much, finally Boss came back himself. Noah was beyond surprised when he saw who it was, 'Impossible!' This wasn't the person who was supposed to be his brother's mate, this. ...this is the vampire's grand emperor! Who has disappeared for years!  How could he be a human and be his brother's mate! What had happened for him to be a human?. The four bodyguards who also recognised Mew froze all at once. After the peace making, the grand emperor from the Vampire Kingdom disappeared without any trace. The Vampire Kingdom, since then got corrupted as the Grand Emperor's brother took over his position. The grand emperor's brother is actually Gulf's mate for the past lifetimes but it never ended well.

But then why did it show the same mark when Gulf was taken to the human world? If he remembers correctly all of his younger brother's lifetime, Gulf always met his mate when he left their realm. Noah thought his brother's mate was the recent king of the Vampire Kingdom!

(1015 words)