14

Mew didn't realise that what he said wasn't heard by Gulf as he was busy thinking on what to ask Kai since Mew seems not to know about it too.

"I'm hungry, I want to eat! you feed me." Gulf pouted. Mew had no choice, so he picked Gulf up and placed him on his lap, since Gulf decided to behave like a two year old baby, though it is a real torture for Mew who react everytime he's near Gulf. Mew ignored the feeling of taking Gulf then and there, and tried his level best to control himself, but the still moving Gulf who wriggles his ass on Mew's lap and ending up touching a place he shouldn't have, made Mew to groan. Something deep within Mew seems like telling him to just possess Gulf because Gulf is their's, he belongs to them and them only!

"Stop moving, be good and let me feed you." Mew managed to speak while gritting his teeth. Gulf, who was not aware of the torture he has been causing to Mew with his movement, nodded his head and stayed still but not for more than a minute. Mew endured the torture, ignoring the voice inside him, feeling like his head will end up exploding because of the voice inside him. Mew got his medicine and took it immediately and the voice disappeared in an instant, but the effect of the medicine seems to wear off, it doesn't last long.

Mew, when he was five years old, he met an old lady who gave him a bottle of weird medicine. The old lady told him that there will be a time when he will start experiencing abnormal things and he must take the medicines she has given him for the whole of his life. Mew, who was still young didn't refuse, he hid the magical bottle which contains the strange but sweet pills forever. Mew had been taking the pills for years, not knowing that the pills he was given actually suppresses the vampire in him from taking over. Once the vampire in him completely takes over, Mew will be able to regain his memories and his powers.

The day Gulf tried to ease Mew's pain, the vampire within Mew tried to take over forcefully, and he consumed Gulf's remaining energy. Though it wasn't enough, with that little energy, he will be able to slowly reduce the effects of the medicine Mew has been taking. That's why for the past one month, Mew has been hearing weird voices inside him. One week ago he even saw his eyes change colour and his canines seemed to grow long and sharp while he was brushing his teeth. Mew freaked out and immediately took the medicine which made him not see those weird things that happened to him.

Gulf saw the bottle that Mew took out from the drawer which actually has a lock. Gulf with his curiosity managed to peek and know how to unlock the drawer. Mew after calming down, he got an ointment and decided to apply on Gulf's hand.

"Let me apply this, it will lessen the redness on your hand, don't walk around, have your afternoon nap, I will come in the evening and take you out today, as long as you behave." Mew said. Gulf was excited, he has never gone out since coming here and he is very excited to know how the outside world looks like.

"Prince Gulf will behave! He will not cause trouble! Gulf will listen to his husband!" Gulf answered with a wide smile. Mew touched Gulf's soft hair lovingly and then he left. Gulf waited for Mew to leave before his playful nature kicked in. Opening the lock, Gulf looked inside the drawer, he immediately saw the bottle that he saw with Mew earlier. Opening the bottle top, Gulf immediately covered his nose when he smelled the content inside the bottle.

"What relationship does Mew have with a witch? Taking pills that would affect him, I need to destroy this bottle!" Gulf said and didn't waste time in thinking twice before destroying the bottle. 'Something this dangerous shouldn't be kept here and must be destroyed!' Gulf closed the drawer and went to sleep, forgetting about everything. Mew who was working didn't realise some invisible force had entered his body.

The moment Gulf destroyed the bottle, in the vampire kingdom, the witch didn't see the small figurine that looked exactly like Mew which was kept in a box disappearing into thin air.

Mew returned back to his house and saw Gulf had already showered and dressed, and was waiting for Mew to just come back. Mew bought Gulf well fitting clothes so that he could dress according to the trend the teenage boys dress, but the little dragon only accepted the trousers and shoes but refused the shirts and t-shirts saying he would only wear Mew's shirts which looked baggy on him, but Gulf didn't care. Mew was used in seeing Gulf's weird clothing. He also had a quick shower, but his movements stopped when he saw a very distinct and weird mark on his shoulder that seemed to extend to his back. Mew tried to rub the bright red mark but instead of disappearing or being washed off, the weird mark turned blue.

'Stop rubbing, that mark shows our royalty, the only thing remaining is regaining our memories and our full power! Give me sometime we will get back what was meant to be ours.'

Mew heard the strange voice again and this time it was clear. He was able to understand everything that the voice had said, Mew decided to ignore the voice and pretend like he didn't hear a thing. After getting freshened up, he got dressed. Mew got his credit cards and other things ready too.

"Let's go, I will show you a lot of things that you will surely love." Mew told Gulf who nodded his head excitedly. Anything that is interesting, Gulf will surely love it.

(1007 words)