28

"Fine... Fine, I was only kidding, I... I will help you and satisfy my alpha!" Gulf immediately accepted which made Mew smile in satisfaction. The clothes he was wearing disappeared in an instant and he layed down on bed with his fully erected member looking at Gulf ready to be touched. With how it was expectant and excited, it twitched.

"How long will this last? Can't you at least ejaculate, my hands are paining now." Gulf, who was helping his mate jerk off, complained. This completely monsterious beast isn't showing any signs of releasing soon. No normal animal will behave like this, this is too much!

"You should ask your sweet lollipop, it really loves being touched by you. C'mon my beautiful mate, continue pleasuring this alpha." Mew answered and motioned the frowning Gulf to continue. Gulf just imagined cutting off this dick so that he wouldn't suffer this torture anymore! If one day he was to be fucked by him, which is not just an imagination but reality, he will surely die because of this beast being very dangerous, if his rut comes, maybe Gulf will be dead.

"Continue day dreaming of cutting my dick off and I will fuck you to oblivion here and now!" Mew warned Gulf who forced a smile. He continued to be a good and responsible omega dragon who will take care of his mate. By the time he was done and Mew has finally came, Gulf's poor hands were in pain. He was seduced and ended up suffering, poor him. Gulf spend the night with Mew, the good food his dear mother prepared for him was long forgotten. His mother must be upset for him dissapearing without informing him, and it is all this beast's fault, using his pheromones to suppress Gulf, it is totally unfair.

Waking up the next day, Gulf felt his body has gotten weaker and he just feels like something is not right with his body. Mew saw his mate's situation and decided to ask a doctor come check on his mate.

"Doctor, he woke up being very weak, please check on him and tell me what's wrong with him." Mew told the doctor after he has arrived. Gulf rolled his eyes and looked away, he is weak because this vampire intentionally triggered his heat to occur earlier, now he is pretending not to know!?

"His heat will be in a week, but... his reports shows that his heat was to ideally come in three to four weeks time... Majesty... Were you intimate with him recently?" The doctor, who checked Gulf for a few minutes and also checked the reports of Gulf, asked. Mew smiled, but Gulf on the other hand felt like fainting. His heat expected to come in a month was very scary and now that changing to a week made him to be even more scared. He is not mentally prepared for any of these. This beast's member is so big, even if the process of penetration would be easy due to the natural lubricants secreted from his hole, but it would still be painful and scary. This beast is so big and Gulf is afraid that his ass would be ripped off, and with this beast's stamina Gulf would surely be dead because of getting fucked. He really needs to think of something and must be prepared.

"It's normal for mates to not control themselves. My mate was so needy and I had no choice but to help him." Mew said with a smirk on his face. Gulf felt like another heavy rock was thrown on his back, this beast is blaming him of something he hasn't done. Gulf looked at Mew sharply but didn't say a word.

'Being so needy? Huh!? When was I needy? I was the one who got tricked! You said that you would only kiss me! Just a single quick kiss! But you lied! You took advantage of my weakness and our mate bond to trigger my heat!' Gulf thought to himself as he looked at Mew. Gulf really wants to cut Mew into pieces. The doctor nodded his head in understanding Mew's words.

"It's natural for omegas. Right now you need to be careful, be good to him, don't stress him so much. His moods might be unstable. Let him eat well and since it is his first heat, you must be extra careful. The probability of him being pregnant is very high. I can prescribe some contraceptive pills if you are not ready." The doctor continued to speak. Mew listened carefully like he is the one who is going to be in heat, he was very attentive, way more attentive than when he is dealing with his Kingdom affairs. Gulf sneered. Of course he will be attentive because he is going to have a free meal.

"My mate refused to have contraceptive pills. We are really ready to have a family and he is very excited to carry our pups!" Mew gave out another blow for Gulf who stood there really shocked. 'That was year's ago! I was so childish then. But even if I used to talk about getting pregnant, I never talked about not wanting to have contraceptive pills!' Gulf thought.

"Then I will get going, Your majesty." The doctor bowed down respectfully and took his leave. Mew looked at the angry Gulf and smiled. He caressed Gulf's face lovingly.

"My dear Gulfiee, why are you frowning? Did I say something wrong?" Mew asked.

"Nothing, I just feel so happy right now! My mate is really so considerate of me!" Gulf answered sarcastically.

"Breakfast is ready, I will feed you! Then we have to go back to your kingdom, your family wants to see you." Mew answered ignoring Gulf's sarcastic words. They ate breakfast and stayed close to one another. Gulf felt much better, so he had a shower and got dressed, and was ready to go back home.

Arriving back to the Kingdom, Mew and Gulf greeted Gulf's parents. Gulf's dad and Mew were left talking about there Kingdom affairs, Gulf's mom excused himself from the room to order the chefs for the preparations. Gulf took this chance to meet his brother in law.

"Brother in law, I need your help, please! It's confidential!" Gulf looked around to make sure no one was there as he told his brother-in-law, Kai. Kai was completely confused with Gulf's words.

"What is it this time? If it's something dangerous, I won't do it! I'm pregnant now and your brother is overly protective now." Kai answered.

"It's not dangerous at all. I need suppressant pills that will prolong my heat. That beast triggered my heat and I'm not ready for that! Just help me get the pills from the family doctor, please!! The best brand!" Gulf said surprising Kai.

"Do you think it's something easy!? I'm a human and pregnant, I don't need those pills so what should I tell the doctor?" Kai asked.

"You just tell him... you are asking the pills... for a friend that you met... his mate has gone to the border and his heat is near!" Gulf answered. Kai was surprised, it looks like Gulf has gotten smarter as years passed.

"Okay! But I can't promise you anything... Hope this works! And don't ever mention my name if your mate catches you." Kai said. Gulf was really happy. He is going to teach that beast a lesson.. He would love to see Mew's reaction when the expected time of his heat to come got extended.

"Let's wait and see Mew!" Gulf sneered and smiled like he has won a lottery.

(1278 words)