11

One month later

A month went by quickly, Mew resumed his work. Kai comes around the house every day since he is one of Mew's assistants, the injury on his thigh has completely healed and he is perfectly fine. Kai made sure to avoid Gulf by all means, he believed Gulf is always a bad luck, just meeting him for a few moments he suffered a lot.

Gulf didn't cause trouble. Every night he would hug Mew to sleep so that he could get pregnant. Because he believes sleeping together on the same bed with Mew will surely make him pregnant. Mew got used to Gulf hugging him so that he could sleep but he didn't bother telling Gulf that hugging him to sleep won't make him pregnant, he still takes Gulf as a baby.

Gulf was confused. A month has already passed and he hasn't felt any change. Is he doing something wrong for him not to be pregnant? Gulf believes that as long as he gets pregnant with Mew's baby, then Mew would not have any reason to kick him out. Because of the baby, Mew's scent will forever belong to him.

"Strange, I've done everything. Even went as far as hugging him, and I'm still not pregnant at all!" Gulf, who had just showered and looked at his body in the mirror said while touching his stomach. Mew, who came back to get something from the room, opened the door and immediately froze when he saw Gulf being completely naked.

Gulf with his sensitive hearing and smell knew Mew was standing at the door. Gulf, without feeling embarrassed, walked towards Mew and pulled him inside, closing the door. Gulf took Mew's hand and placed it on his flat stomach, then looked at Mew with innocent and concerned eyes.

"Tell me, why am I not carrying your baby? An egg should start forming in here, but there's nothing." Gulf asked. The frozen Mew whose mind was completely blank was now looking at Gulf slightly trembling and his control became compromised when Gulf placed Mew's hand on his stomach. Gulf's skin was so smooth and as usual very addictive to touch.

Mew wrapped his hand around Gulf's thin waist and pulled him closer, lowering his head and coming face to face with Gulf. Gulf got a little bit scared when the weather inside the room became very cold. Gulf tried to look away but he felt like someone was stopping him from doing so.

"W-what are you doing?" Gulf stuttered getting very nervous with Mew being very close to him. He has never been this nervous or got scared because of someone.

"You really want to have a baby with me? Is that why you keep tempting me over and over again!?" Mew asked and lifted Gulf's right leg making Gulf lower body to move even more closer to him. Gulf yelped, his heart started beating so fast and tried to move back, this is not how he was told babies are made. He shouldn't be this scared and how Mew is holding him made him to be very very scared.

"Let me go! I only asked you a question!" Gulf shouted while struggling to break free. Mew ignored Gulf's words and picked up the naked Gulf by his butt, which was very soft and tempting to Mew. He placed Gulf on bed then hovered on top of him.

"Let me show you how we are gonna make a baby? Since you really want to carry my baby, are you excited!?" Mew whispered in Gulf ear, then nibbled Gulf earlobe. This made Gulf's whole body to tremble. Mew's deep voice and the little teasing made Gulf to feel something he has never felt before.

"I don't want it! This is not how babies are made wuwuwu let me go! You are making my heart feel like.. it wants to come out, I don't want to die!" Gulf cried. Mew stopped his teasing and moved away from Gulf with a smirk on his face. Gulf got so scared when Mew just pinned him down. Gulf moved back and covered his naked body with the duvet, then looked at Mew sharply.

"You got so scared.. I haven't done anything! It clearly shows you don't want to be pregnant or carry my baby, get dressed and go have breakfast." Mew said as he got his documents and left after making sure he has straightened his clothes and he has completely calmed down.

"I'm scared of having a baby? Of course not! I'm very courageous. I know what to do so that I can get pregnant: sleep with someone I like… And I did that, I will never be wrong!" Gulf said while scratching his hair in confusion. He did everything that he knew to get pregnant, but then after a month nothing happened, he is still not pregnant. He tried to ask Mew but he almost scared him to death.

Gulf decided to ask Kai, his food, what he should do to get pregnant. 'He may know what mistake I'm making so that I'm not getting pregnant. Once he tells me what I'm doing wrong, I'll surely correct it.'

If Gulf's parents or brother comes to know what Gulf is thinking and trying to do, they will surely pick him up and take him back home and never let him out again.

Gulf got dressed and went to have breakfast, then by chance he met Kai who came to find his boss. Kai was about to run away but Gulf was fast enough to stop him. Gulf immediately stopped Kai and dragged him to a nearby room.

"Don't be scared, dear food. I'm not gonna eat you. I want to ask you some questions, I need your help." Gulf told Kai who was looking at him wearily not believing Gulf's words. An animal is just like any other animal, they don't trust their words so easily.

"Are you sure or you're just finding ways to eat me?" Kai asked.

"No, I really want your help. I want to be pregnant with Mew's baby." Gulf said, making Kai spit the water he was drinking.

"What!" Kai shouted, still not believing what Gulf had just said.

"Yes, but I'm not pregnant, I slept with him on the same bed,  even hugged him but I'm still not pregnant. Tell me.. Is there something that I'm not doing?" The anxious Gulf asked Kai who was somehow confused. Sleep on the same bed and hug Mew, How does sleeping on the same bed relate to pregnancy.

"Is there anything else you did after sleeping on the same bed with my boss apart from hugging?" Kai asked. Gulf shook his head, making Kai slap his forehead. Is this dragon stupid or just acting to be naive? Is he really not aware of what to do so that he could get pregnant?

(1154 words)