27

Hey... I'm really sorry for not updating the last 3 days.. I was a bit busy with my assignment works.. I have almost completed it, just a few touch-up is left! 😁 Anyways here I'm with the update..

Enjoy Reading ❤️

🔞°°° 🔞

"I missed you so much! It has been months since I touched this body. Let this alpha taste what's his, in his own chambers." Mew's vampire said and even before Gulf could protest, Mew's vampire vanished together with Gulf. Gulf saw himself in Mew's room, which looks twice bigger than his own room. This is so bad, this vampire wants to trigger his heat!

"Mew, hear me out! We can't! Let's wait for a few more weeks and you can do whatever you want with me." Gulf stopped Mew's vampire who was about to kiss him. He is not ready to get fucked right now. This pervert has finally triggered his heat and he is acting like he doesn't know, This vampire is actually doing it on purpose! Gulf needs to be physically and mentally prepared for this. Everything that is going to happen is his first time.

"What if I want to do it right now? Will you still stop me? Your body is reacting totally the opposite of your words." Mew's vampire said with a smirk on his face. Mew's vampire pinched Gulf's slim waist, making Gulf to tremble and a small moan to escaped from his mouth. This reaction from Gulf made the vampire to have the urge to tease his mate even more.

"You are my alpha, so even if I try to stop you, I will be fighting a losing battle. I just hope my alpha will be more reasonable and understanding of his mate, because I know my mate is unique and different." Gulf answered sweetly, without trying to provoke this vampire, if he did so then he will surely be in deep trouble.

"You have developed such a sharp and sweet tongue! These red chestnut lips..." Mew said as used his thumb to touch Gulf's lips "Beautiful smooth skin..." Mew added and caressed Gulf's face. "Lastly the slim addicting waist and alluring beautiful ass... everything about you is perfect." Mew continued to speak and touched Gulf's ass making Gulf to almost jump away but got stopped by the smiling Mew.

"Every part of me, belongs to you. So could you now please let me go. My mother has ordered the chefs to prepare something for me." Gulf answered while forcing a smile. Touching him all over, making his hormones more unstable and acting like he doesn't know, this vampire is a real beast mahn!

"Kiss me first, just a kiss! I miss u!! It has been long, so just a single kiss and its enough." Mew said with his hands touching Gulf all over his body. Gulf thought for a while and came into a conclusion that it must not be a bad idea. Just a single kiss won't hurt anybody!

But Gulf didn't know he made the greatest mistake at that moment, allowing Mew's vampire to kiss him, because he ended up falling in the vampire's trap. Gulf melted into the kiss and his moans got more rhythmic when Mew's vampire pinched his nipples. Gulf's sweet pheromones covered the air, making Mew's vampire to get even more drunk, his mate's sweet scent to feel more dizzier and his thinking capacity completely compromised, Mew vampire lost control.

"Sweet! So sweet! Mine! You're mine!" Mew's vampire growled and claimed Gulf's nipple, making Gulf to give out lewd noises. His erotic moans made Mew to completely lose it. Gulf was completely consumed with pleasure and he could feel his pants getting wet. Looks like his hole is lubricating itself ready to be penetrated.

"No... Mmh... Ughh... Stop... You pervert... You tricked me! You want to trigger my heat!?" Gulf, whose body was weak, shouted and tried to push Mew away.

"You are mine! No one will take you away from me." Mew traced his hand under Gulf's pants and his fingers found its way to Gulf's already leaking hole. Teasing Gulf's hole made his whole body to tremble in pleasure. With Gulf's pheromones getting even more stronger with each passing minute, Gulf's dragon completely took over him. Gulf pulled Mew closer for a sensual kiss.

"Put it in.. ahh... touch me more. Please don't tease me anymore." Gulf's dragon whined, acting all needy. With Gulf's hole already lubricated, Mew's finger slipped in without much of a struggle. Gulf winced in pain, but his pain was immediately replaced with pleasure when Mew bit Gulf's nipple. He skillfully started sucking on it while playing with the other nipple. Gulf was a complete moaning mess.

Mew removed Gulf's clothes, leaving Gulf completely naked. When Mew got satisfied with assaulting Gulf's nipples, he descended downwards, kissing Gulf's stomach down to his navel. He then licked the tip of Gulf's member, making Gulf's body jolt in ecstasy. Mew fingered Gulf's hole while sucking on Gulf's member. Gulf's dragon cried tears of pleasure, it was just so sweet, very sweet. Mew increased the pace when he felt Gulf was about to cum. Mew's vampire swallowed every bit of Gulf's juice and then licked Gulf's hole clean. Enjoying the sweet taste of Gulf's nectar, he kissed Gulf's lips and have him taste his sweet nectar.

"How do you feel now my beautiful mate? Energetic? Satisfied?" Mew asked the frowning Gulf who has taken over.

"Bastard!" Gulf shouted and looked away. Mew kissed Gulf's cheek and chuckled.

"And this bastard belongs to you, only you and no one else. Here feel this, your mate is in pain, you should help him too." Mew said and had Gulf's hand feel his painful boner which was fully erected, he really wanted to take his mate then and there but he controlled himself.

"You pervert! Let go hand off me! You caused it yourself, so do it yourself, I won't help!" Gulf answered but the next second he stiffened when Mew spread his legs and knelt between Gulf's legs. Mew's eyes fixed on Gulf's red closed hole.

"W-what... What are you trying to do?" Gulf asked tensed. This really looks like a bad omen.

"Since you dont want to help me, I will help myself by fucking you. You only have to lay down and enjoy, and I will do every work." Mew said and licked his lips. Gulf's face turned pale and he blinked his eyes several times in horror.

"Fine... Fine, I was only kidding, I... I will help you and satisfy my alpha!" Gulf immediately accepted which made Mew smile in satisfaction. The clothes he was wearing disappeared in an instant and he layed down on bed with his fully erected member looking at Gulf ready to be touched. With how it was expectant and excited, it twitched.

(1106 words)