30

"Do you want to dilute my unborn baby? The effect will take place in the next fifteen minutes and there is no antidote! Your mate is still in the process of making it. I guess it will be out in the market in a week." Kai answered. Why is he always so unlucky, all the other omegas are usually lucky. It is just him who always ends up being unlucky. Gulf thought.

"Brother in law, were you in cahoots with that beast!? You planned to trigger my heat right!?" Gulf shouted at Kai. Kai was even more surprised when he heard about being in cahoot with Mew, when did he even talk with Mew when he himself is busy dealing with his own stressing pregnancy! This dragon baby he is carrying is very naughty and is always causing trouble, stressing him all the time, even before he/she is delivered.

"Y-you, I helped you and now you are blaming me of something I haven't done. Fine! I will never help you again! Goodbye you stupid dumbo dragon!" Kai with his moody pregnancy shouted and left Gulf's room fuming in anger. Kai was being a good friend and helping him without complaining or thinking twice, and now Gulf is accusing him of something he hasn't done or even thought of. Gulf gritted his teeth in anger and walked around his room not sure what to do, his mind is blank he couldn't think of anything.

"C'mon Gulf, think!" Gulf said in frustration while scratching his hair, not knowing what to do. Gulf stood up, took a deep breath to calm down his racing heart. It seems like right now he has less than ten minutes before his heat takes effect and maybe get eaten by that beast too. Gulf thought about going out to have a walk and calm down his nerves but he left that idea. He didnt feel it to be a good idea, what if those unmated alpha dragons jump on him after his heat start to take effect. Then he thought of running away from the palace but that seems to be the worst idea, he might be attacked by the other alpha animals too. The only option he is left with is to stay in the room and wait for his fated one.

Gulf sat down on the bed for less than a minute and he decided to soak himself in the bathtub with cold water, maybe it would ease the pain. Even before he could take a step, his legs gave out and a rush of burning heat which started from his stomach spread all over his body. Gulf gritted his teeth, and tried to get up from where he has fallen down, but he collapsed on the floor again, his breathing became laboured and his face became flashed, his mouth felt very dry like he hasn't drunk water for years.

Within seconds Gulf felt like his whole body was on fire, his stomach was in pain, it felt like thousands of small needles are being pricked onto his stomach. The scent emitted from his body got even more stronger making the nearby alpha dragons, who were actually guards, capture Gulf's sweet alluring scent. Gulf opened his mouth to call out for help, but only smoke and very hot breath was emitted from his mouth. His member was hard and painful, and his pants were already getting wet. His body was so painful and hot that Gulf was craving something cold to quench his thirst.

The alphas nearby, who smelled the sweet scent of Gulf, lost there sanity and started going in search of the origin of smell. Mew was about to speak to Gulf's mom when he suddenly stopped, looking towards the direction of Gulf's room, he immediately vanished. Kai was almost running to tell Mew about Gulf's sudden heat but he stopped walking and sat down to rest, he felt so tired that he couldn't walk at all. Looking around, Kai saw a guard and he immediately called him.

"Go tell the King of the Vampire Kingdom that his mate needs him! It's very important! If he asks you what's the problem, tell him Prince Gulf is on heat!" Kai instructed the guard while panting hard. The guard felt like fainting, how could he say such a thing to the king, the king would think he is a pervert!

"But.. Crown princess, I..." The guard hesitated, he might be punished if he says something like what Kai said!

"Stop with your buts and go report! If anything happens to the prince, I will hold you accountable!" Kai shouted making the guard to immediately run away to report the news. It looks like the Crown princess can be scary at times! Kai touched his racing heart and stomach, which has a small bump.

The alphas, who were actually approaching Gulf's room, were stopped by the other alphas who were already mated. The already mated alphas will not have any effect with an omega on heat apart from their own mate or partner whom they have fully marked. Mew, as he appeared in Gulf's room, created a barrier so that Gulf's scent was blocked from going outside the room thereby stopping the alphas from advancing any further.

Mew lowly growled as he got invited by the strong scent of his mate when he appeared in the room. Approaching Gulf, Mew lifted him and hugged him close. Gulf, who was wriggling in pain with his body being so hot, snuggled even more closer when he felt somehow better being close to whoever was hugging him.

"Its so hot!! Help me, it hurts." Gulf said slowly, his voice sounding like an addicting drug to Mew. Mew was looking at Gulf like his prey is laying in his arms. His mate is on heat and the reaction he was getting was far much worse than before. Gulf opened his eyes and seeing his mate is the one holding him, he completely relaxed, closed his eyes and inhaled Mew's scent which somehow reduced the pain, but it wasn't enough. He needed something else.

"So beautiful! So seductive!" Mew said and growled, his hand caressing Gulf's face. Gulf, on finding out that the gesture being not enough, held both the hands of Mew and placed them on each side of his face. Opening his teary eyes, Gulf licked his dry lips, his actions were seducing Mew even more.

"Kiss me mate! Touch me, fuck me and make me feel better. My body wants to be touched, it's yearning just for your touch! My body is all yours now!" Gulf, who was now grinding on Mew, said as he moved closer to Mew and then kissed him deeply. Mew didn't waste time but returned the kiss, pulling Gulf even more closer to him. Mew carried Gulf to their bed without breaking the kiss. Finally he is going to fully possess what was meant to be his, only his, no one ever will have the guts or even think about touching what belonged to him all along.

(1186 words)