[004] Inosuke Hashibira

You love to witness how Inosuke do his practice in the mountain. He knew you for a long time since he saw you once in the mountain where he lives, in the final selection and now on a joint mission. People always thought that you guys were dating which is actually not true.

He will always go on a rampage whenever he sees a demon around, he' s always there in a mission you only need to take care by yourself.

"Oi! [Name]! Fight me!" He yelled at the time he sees you coming back from your recent mission, "Inosuke, for Pete's sake. I just returned and I'm exhausted as hell. Let me rest then I'll fight you, better ready your ass when we fight," you said as you went to your room and slammed you body to the futon.

You didn't even want to go to the Butterfly estate to heal your wounds, you're the one and only tsugoku of Kanae but now Tsugoku of Shinobu inspite of being busy.

She can't train you fully, though you understand her so you just kept on practicing and enhancing your skills with Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

You fall asleep and then woke up still exhausted, the sun was going down and Inosuke entered the room and pulled you out of your room.

"Were having a marathon and we will run a lap of the whole estate!" He proclaimed. Just seeing him how determine he was makes your heart soften.

Yes, you liked him for a very long time yet you don't want to destroy the relationship you had with him. "If I won, you will grant 3 of my wish and if you win I'll grant yours" he added and you nodded.

"Fine," you said and went to the starting line where you will start the marathon. "Also, nichirin blades should be left behind," he said and you just agreed.

Both of you run as fast as you can when the go signal fired yet, Inosuke doubled his speed so he can win. "Hahahaha! I'll won now!" He laugh as his figure fully disappeared.

"Yeah, yeah, its pretty obvious," you whispered as fog started to devour the way you were taking as a route.

"Damn this fog," you cursed and tried to run when someone pulled you and with your senses it was a demon.

You were about to get your nichirin blade but you remembered you left it behind because its one of the condition Inosuke gave.

You tried to resist but the demon was strong for you to defeat barehanded so you still resisted until he pushed you and your back hit the tree where the demon throw you.

"Damn demon," you hissed as you tried to run but your ankle hurts and your exhaustion made you feel weak.

"You slayer, I'll be taking my revenge!" He hissed as he attacked you and you only need to avoid it, "It's not my fault for you to eat innocent people," you reasoned which made him feel mad.

---

"Eh? [Name] isn't here," Zenitsu said.

"[Name]'s been missing for almost 30 minutes now" Inosuke said and hissed mentally. "I- I can smell blood!" Tanjiro said as he run with the others.

Only three of them went to find you since Tanjiro only knew where you were. They saw you laying on the ground, your haori was torn apart and your bleeding and the demon who attack you was on the ground, head was missing.

"[Name]!" They yelled as they approached you.

"She's sleeping," Inosuke said as he lift you up and brought you to the butterfly estate only to be scolded by Aoi since Shinobu wasn't there.

"She just need to rest up, she's fine. She just had some scratches that's all. She's exhausted so you can visit her tomorrow."

Morning came, a small ray of the sun touches you heating you up. You slowly opened you eyes and saw your arms having a bandage also your ankle. Your ankle does not hurt that much now unlike the day you  fought that demon who wants to kill you.

"How are you?" Someone asks and you turned your attention to that certain person. Inosuke.

"I'm fine now, so, what's your 3 wishes?" You ask smiling but it looks like he isn't happy.

"Is it okay? I mean, I won because you're exhausted and tired," he said in a low voice, "Hey! Don't be like that, don't worry you didn't cheated. So what is your wish?"

"No turning back?" He asks and you promised and he smirked, "Be mine, Be my girlfriend and my wife in the future" he said which made you froze.

"W-wha—?" You asks as he smiled and took the boar mask off his face and looked at you blushing, "Monitsu said that I like you since I told them this weird feeling. So, I like you since then." he said covering his face with his arms.

"But I think you don't like —" he was cut off when you suddenly hugged him, "I really longed for this time to come!" You said and broke the hug. "You mean,  you like me too?" He innocently asks as you just nod smiling. "So you will be mine? My girlfriend and future wife in the future?" He questioned as you leaned in and kiss his cheeks.

"Of course I will be yours, your girlfriend and wife in the future!" You said as you smiled which made him to blush more.

You slightly chuckled and that ceases when he kissed you in the lips and you kissed back. "I love you" he whispered,  "I love you too."