✿ Tokito Muichiro

48; Ordinary🌹
Muichiro X Simple!Reader
School Au

Muichiro is popular but not like his brother Yuichiro. He's a quiet type and show no interest to his fan, if you can call that. Besides, he hates attention. He doesn't even want to talk so no one would talk to him.

But there is someone that caught his interest, a girl, how we put this ...

Her name is L/n Y/n, same room and grade as Muichiro. The girl is so ordinary, she's just as simple as a plain white paper. She looked innocent and act innocent, she's just normal, nothing special.

She's not that pretty but we can't also tell that she's ugly, her grades were also average, Y/n don't play sports and enter activities that much.

Yuichiro discovered Muichiro's liking and started to tease him.

Y/n was called by Giyu-sensei, their homeroom teacher in the faculty office, she was informed that they needed a male representative that would be paired to her in the upcoming classroom speech in the school festival. Considering that they're in class A.

Y/n announced this as Yuichiro took the chance and put his own brother in.

"Muichiro said he can help!" he said making Muichiro glare at him. "Really? Muichiro-kun?" Y/n ask as she lit up a bit.

Muichiro reddened and slightly nod. "If its okay" he said as Y/n happily nod. "While Muichiro and Y/n will do the speech. The rest would be deciding for the classroom preparation" Giyuu-sensei said as Y/n lift her desk and placed it beside Muichiro's desk.

"Satte, satte" she said as both Muichiro and her decided what to put in the speech.

Y/n decided to go in Muichiro and Yuichiro's apartment to continue the speech. The twin find Y/n easy to be with.

"I'll go get some sleep, Oyasumi" Yuichiro said and yawned and went to his room. "Oyasuminasai" Y/n said as Yuichiro closed his room's door.

Both of them finished the speech but its getting late, so Muichiro decided to let Y/n sleep in their apartment. He also lend her some clothes she can wear as well as uniform for tomorrow, considering her uniform to get dirty.

Y/n and Muichiro gotten closer and spend free time together, she also moved with them since the apartment has a room for 3. Since Yuichiro always priorities his fangirls. The school festival came and speaking infront of the crowd is new to her.

Muichiro hold her hand and intertwined it together, "Calm down, I'm here" he said smiling. They went on stage,reading the speech with their hands intertwined.

They went back to their classroom holding each others hands. They entered and every eyes went on them and into their hands.

" ..."

"YOU TWO DATING?!" the girls yelled blushing as they denied it. "Haven't confessed I see" a voice suddenly heard and saw Mitsuri-sensei blushing.

"Its now or never, lovebirds" she said and winked to Muichiro. He then faced Y/n whose been blushing the whole time. "Y/n-chan ... I .. I .. I r-really like you, it's been a long time .. But I'm s-scared y-you might reject me" he said blushing avoiding gaze

Making the girls yell in excitement and cuteness of the two. "Me too! I mean, I thought I wasn't good enough. I'm not that special so, I think you don't like me back" she said.

Muichiro smiled, he then leans in and kissed Y/n. Not being bothered by the audience they have. The classroom became dead silent when Y/n and Muichiro kissed. Y/n herself was shocked as well.

He broke off the kiss and kissed her forehead. "I love you" he said and Y/n smiled. "I love you too!" she said and hugged him.

Everyone then went on rampage like a pig that got freed in its cell because of the cuteness and how adorable scene they just witnessed.

━━━━━━━━✿✿
Anyone can love the rose but it takes a lot to love the leaf. It is ordinary to love the beautiful but it's beautiful to love the ordinary.
✿✿━━━━━━━━