☆ミIguro Obanai

15; Sweet Melody🌹
Obanai X  Flautist! Reader

OBANAI'S POV

I've got a mission coming from Mitsuri's friend that a demon was wondering around their village, it would make some strange sounds and won't let any person sleep. With that, the demon can eat a person. But Mitsuri's friend needed to play a flute in the village  tower and risk her life just to let the village people sleep.

~♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪~

I arrived there while the sun was setting and I heard a sweet melody even I can fall sleep. I look all over and saw a girl standing in a tree and dashing over the tree branches. I saw that there is a sword in her waist.

She stopped as she looked at me and went towards me, "Are you the demon slayer?" she asks and I nod and my attention went on the blade on her waist.

"Oh, this? Before my father died, he left this sword to me and teaches me some breathing techniques" she said and started to play the  flute once again.

But now, I don't feel sleepiness. "I can control my play, I can decide if I want to let you sleep or not" she said.

"Aren't you powerful enough to deal it on your own?" I ask ti her and she chuckled.

"Demons were trying to kill the whole village, a bunch of them would attack me at once and a bunch of them would try to get some kids and devour. I can't do that in a one hit" she said.

"You'll stop playing then" I spoke. "Deep Sleep is the technique for making them fall into a deep sleep. Morning Glory would be the melody to play for waking them up" she answered.

"I've been playing the flute, 2 hours before you arrive" she added and I just nodded. "So, why does the demon want to eat the whole village?" I ask

"Do you know what is the name of our village?" she asks and I just looked at her. "Its called Marechi Village" she spoke and my eyes widen.

"Yes, all the people in this village were all marechi. From the oldest to the young one. Wisteria trees were destroyed by the demons when they first attack the village and no one was able to get out. Our village were surrounded by thick large trees and demons were lurking. So, I send my problem to Oyakata-sama and Mitsuri"

"Five of the crows I send didn't came back so I send an eagle instead" she added and clicking sound can be heard.

"They're here" I said as I started to get. "I'll be on the entrance and you'll protect the people" I said as I dashed towards them.

Just as she said, bunch of them will attack at once. There's a lot of them in here and I need to kill them, this should be put as a class B mission just knowing a lot of demon were lurking and trying to kill all the people in a village.

I finished dealing with the demons and I ran on where- I didn't got her name. "Demon slayer-san!" she yelled as soon as she sees me. "Close your ears!" she added as I did what she said

"Melody Breathing; First Sacred form; Melody of Benzaiten" she said and a great impact happened as well as the deafening melody of that breathing. But she's not using her sword instead, her flute.

The melody ended and she fell on the ground, I came at her and saw that her ear was bleeding as well as her fingers.

"You're not an exception in your attack?" I ask and she nod as she tried to stand up. "Melody breathing had only 5 breathings and the sacred one were 3. The last sacred will kill me for sure" she said.

Morning sets in and she played her flute to wake the people up.  "What kind of flute is that?" I ask as she sut up. "Its called Nichirin Flute, made by my father when he's still in the Demon Slayer Corps as a swordsmith" she said.

"Demon Slayer-san, what is your name?" she ask, "Obanai, Iguro Obanai" I just answered. "I'm Y/n, L/n Y/n" she said.

-

Its been 2 months since my mission to the marechi Village happens. I like the sweet melody she plays to let the villagers sleep.

A sudden sweet melody came in, which made the other hashira to be startled. "What a flamboyant music that could be" Uzui commented.

"The music is calming" Shinobu said as the others just shut up with the arrival of Oyakata-sama with a familiar girl.

"Nice to see you again, my childrens"  he greeted as we kneeled. "This is Y/n L/n, she will be assisting me and some of you in a mission. She's the daughter of the previous adviser and swordsmith affiliated in the Demon Slayer Corps" he said

"But where's her swords?" Shinobu ask. "Y/n's nichirin flute were able to make an attack through music, but don't you ever make her use the sacred melody techniques that can kill herself" I said as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you again Obanai-kun and Mitsuri-chan and also to everyone" she said.

As time goes by, most of my missions, I've got her there beside me as an assistant. Giyu and Sanemi rarely go out with her in a mission but they respect her in some way.

A night came and she's playing a  sweet melody, "Y/n" I called her and she stops. "Hey, good evening" she said.

"Playing flute?" I said as I sat where she was playing her flute. "Became a habit" she said.

"Can you play a flute for me?" I suggested and she blushed but regain her strength to nod and play.

"So beautiful" I said and she smiled. "I've been waiting for this time to come that you'll request for me to play the flute for you"

"Why?" I ask and she smiled. "M-mitsuri said t-that, I m-might have a c-crush in you o-or perhaps h-have-" she was cut off by me leaning in and kissing her.

She then kissed back as I put my hands on the back of her head and deeoens the kiss. "W-wow" she said as we broke the kiss. "First Kiss?" I ask and she shyly nods. "Don't worry, also mine" I answered and she smiled. "Wanna play you a song?" she asks and I nod. "Sweet melody" I commented as I rest my head on her lap.

。・°°・・°°・。
We are always together but we are doing nothing, but let me tell you that all these nothings have more meaning to me than anything.I would do anything to protect my heart, because I know that you are encased inside
。・°°・・°°・。