メ Shinazugawa Sanemi

36; Ohagi🌹
Sanemi X Fem!reader

While patrolling in a village near the estate of the hashira and Oyakata-sama. Sanemi lost into his tracks while staring at a girl with a bright e/c and having a long/short hair having a h/c color and f/c tips on the end.

"Y/n!" Rengoku suddenly said making the other hashira startled a little. "Don't just yell" Obanai said. "Ah gomen" he said and looked at the lady who doesn't seemed to heard him entered a restaurant.

"Who's that?" Mitsuri ask and Rengoku smiled. "A cousin of mine, she's also quiet popular here for her dishes especially her ohagi" Rengoku said.

"Let's eat" Mitsuri said and pushed all of them and entered. Seeing a lot of people. Yet she's the only one there.

"Gomenasai" she said and bowed to someone on the counter.

She goes here and there, there and here. "Y/n, let us help" Rengoku said as he went on his cousin. "Kyo-kun ... Wait" she said and about to get out when Sanemi took the tray.

"Which table?" he ask and Y/n lit up a bit. "Table 14" she said and looked at the others.

"I'll be cooking inside, I need someone to help me. Some will stay in the counter and other will deliver it to the customers. I'm sorry for the bother" she said as they nodded.

The hashiras tool their haori and nichirin off and wore a wisteria patterned apron.

"Table 21, a box of ohagi, 5 bowl of octopus ramen" Gyomei said and Y/n did what she have to do. She let Mitsuri and Shinobu do the ohagi she left to be cooked and do the octopus ramen.

The tiring day came to an end and its time for the restaurant to close. "Here" Y/n said as she showed up some ohagi and other food.

"You can eat that here. I'll just go and box some ohagi so you can bring it at home" she said and smiled.

"Arigarou, Y/n-chan" they said as they ate and lit up when they taste the foods. She then left and put some ohagi on the boxes and went outside.

"Here" she said and gave them a box of ohagi and smiled.

They bid farewell and Y/n stretches and stays up again to prepare some ingredients. Also, there are some deliveries. She took her basket and put the food to be delivered. The sun is setting and she knows what that means, demons will be lurking around.

She delivered the second to the last and only left is only one. It's in the end of the village and the only house. She knock countlessly and she decided to open the door when she saw a man eating creature devouring a person.

Because of it, she stumbled down and crawls away but the demon was able to grab her and throw her to the ground. The demon was about to hit her when someone saved her.

"You shouldn't work up until night" she recognized the voice as she lift her head up and saw Sanemi. He layed out a hand which she accept. Sanemi's pull was soft but makes the girl to land in his chest. She stood up straight and bowed a little.

"Thank you Sanemi-san" she said. "Let me walk you home" he said as she nod. "You should hire some people to help you" he said as they started to walk.

"Ah, I've hired some people before but they only do it when they got foods in every minute. And the worst is, the most expensive one which is the ingredients were rare. The others would be just staring at me and being a pervert jerk. So in the end, I've decided to not hire anyone" she explained

Sanemi tasked Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke to help Y/n when they're in their free time which the three accepted. Him as well, worked in the restaurant when he's on his free time.

Everyone noticed his change of character when the lady's present. He would stutter when the topic was about him and her.

"Ne~ Sanemi-san, you obviously like Y/n-chan you know" Mitsuri teased in front of the other hashira. "Yes, obviously, he would always change from the yelling Sanemi to the soft Sanemi" Shinobu said

"STOP IT! JUST SHUT UP AND DO YOUR BUSINESS" he yelled. "Look its Y/n!" Mitsuri said as Sanemi immediately looked back and saw no one. "MITSURI! I'LL KILL YOU!" he yelled.

"So~ You like her don't you" she said giggling. "YEAH, I LIKE HER! DO YU EVEN CARE!" He yelled and making everyone laugh.

"Look back" Mitsuri said and Sanemi laugh. "Won't fall this time" he said.

"Y/n-chan, do you have our delivery?" Shinobu asks. "Y-yes, I have it" a voice said making Sanemi skip a beat. Sanemi turned around and saw how red Y/n was. As soon as she gave the delivery to Giyuu, she bowed and about to leave when Sanemi softly pulled her. "You'll pay for this Mitsuri" he said making the love pillar just wave.

They stop at the middle of the forest and Sanemi sigh as he looked at the girl, while Y/n was a blushing mess, "Did you hear it?" he ask and girl slightly nod. "It's true" he said making the girl look up at him.

"It's true .. I like you, since I saw you infront of the restaurant you owned" he said looking away. "I ... I feel the s-same way, Sanemi-san!" she said and then avoided her gaze making Sanemi looked at her.

Sanemi hugged Y/n and kissed her forehead as she hugged back and buried her blushing face in his chest. They went out and tell it was theur first day.

"Okay! Let's have an ohagi party later!" Mitsuri said and smiled as Sanemi was still hugging Y/n behind.

。・°°・・°°・。
You should love me without any limits, without any fear, without changing me, and without any demands.
。・°°・・°°・。