☆ミRengoku Kyojuro

16; Flowers🌹
Rengoku X Fem! Reader

"Y/n, do you know who puts this into my shoes?" Rengoku said as he went beside me and showed a flower. "Uh, actually I don't know" I answered. "I that so?" he ask wearing his smile. His crow suddenly showed up and announced a mission for him and he bid for his leave.

"Ne, Y/n~" Ishriveled with that voice and hesitantly looked behind me and saw Mitsuri. Oh boy!

"Its you right?" she asks as I play dumb, "You what?"

"The one giving him flowers? The one giving Rengoku-san some flowers" she said as I panicked more. "Shh~ please don't tell him" I said

"Sure" she said blushing. why the hell is she blushing anyways.

Days past and I continued giving him flowers, he always told me that he's so desperate to know who is the person behind it.

"So, you've got red camellia and it means in love" I said as Rengoku showed me the flower he found in his sword when he left it to have wooden sword spar with Tanjiro.

"You really liked flower don't you, Y/n-chan" he said as looked at the camellia he's holding. "Of course, I really do" I told him and stood up. "Let's go, we still need to arrive at that village" I mentioned as he nod and I saw him put the flower in a charm pocket.

"Ah, I always cherish those flowers. Even though I didn't met her yet" he said as I smiled and my face lit up a bit because he always been so considerate.

We arrived at the village and it has a lot of flowers around, I need to be still since if he got a flower he'll know that I was the one who's giving him flowers.

I quiet give a strong relationship with him so I don't wanna destroy that because of my feelings towards him.

The demon was pretty strong, considering his from the 12 kizuki. Knowing Rengoku was strong, he spared his life but mine? He didn't. "What a weakling this could be" he said as he charged towards me and I swing my swords.

"I'm not weak" I said as I used my foot to kick him and he gritted. "Sand breathing; 8th form; Sand storm" I said and he avoided it.

He always dodge my attacks and I would attack countless times just to defeat him. Oh, where's Rengoku? He was tired and asleep.

"S-sand ... breathing; 9th form; Sand Blaze" I said half closed eyes and suddenly lost my balance causing me to kneel down. The demon looked shocked as I stood up again and raised my sword.

"S-sand breathing; 10th f-form; S-sand on the-" I was cut off when someone carried me and lay me down. "You've done a lot, thank you" he said with his usual smile but his eyes were burning in anger.

I felt the sun rising and Rengoku approaching me. He carried me in a bridal style and went to the wisteria crest. After spending time there we went back for a meeting and as usual I gave him flowers, I gave him carnations which also means love.

"Carnations are so beautiful, I hope she reveals soon" he said as he sat beside me. "Maybe she wanted timing don't you think?" I said and she smiled. "Uhm! Maybe that's what you're waiting" he said as his crow gave him a mission. "See you" he said as he left.

I was humming when I remembered what he said, Uhm! Maybe that's what you're waiting. I suddenly facepalmed, does he knew it all along?

Hayst ..

-

I sneaked out in 8 in the evening having a rose on my hand as I put it in, beside shoes. Were having a dinner in Mitsuri' s house and time to put some flowers.

"Okay, I'll be back now" I said as I turned around and suddenly froze. Everyone was staring at me and into the roses I put beside his shoes.

My face heat up and suddenly ran outside, "Whaa, did they j-just s-saw me?!" I yelled as I sigh and I went up the roof to see the sky shimmering. As I sigh countless time while laying down.

"That's your 21st sigh you know?" Someone said as turned my gaze and saw Rengoku, my face suddenly heat up again as I covered it with my hand.

"Don't hide" he spoke as I opened my eyes and his now beside me of me. "I already knew that it was you from the beginning" he said as he sat beside me and then lay down.

"Why didn't you tell me then?" I ask in a small voice, "I wanted you to tell it to me directly" he said as I looked at him and sat down, bowed a little and close my eyes

"Rengoku, I've been having this feeling since we first met. I really like, no, maybe love already. I love you" I said directly as I heard him rise up and sat as well.

"I also love you Y/n" he said as I looked at him. "Hey, look a shooting star" he said as I turned my gaze to see it but there is none. "I didn't-" I was cut off when my lips were taken by him as soon as I turn my gaze back. He hold my head and deepens the kiss, I kissed him back and also closed my eyes. The kiss broke and took our breath way back in. He then kissed my forehead and smiled. "Just call me Kyojuro from now on Y /n" he said as I smiled.

"How about Kyo then?" I ask and he ruffles my hair and smiled and we looked at sky together.

。・°°・・°°・
When you whispered your words of love, it was my heart which caught it. When you kissed me, it was not my lips which felt it but my soul.
。・°°・・°°・。