☆ミHashibira Inosuke

18; Kimi no Namae?🌹
Inosuke X Fem!Reader

m/n and other first letters except y/n = mispronounced name

Y/n = right pronouncement Of your name(≧∇≦)

"Hey, M/n!" Inosuke shout of nowhere and pop out pointing his sword towards me. "Get my name right first and I'll fight you over and over again until you're satisfied enough" I said and he put back his sword to its scabbard. "As the that time come you'll fight over and over also my prize will be you" He said pointing me using his fingers.

"Me?" I ask as I also pointed myself for what he just said about his prize. "Yes, you'll be my girlfriend if  I say your name correct" he said and I blushed. "I-inosuke, where did you learn that?!" I ask him and he pointed someone and I saw Mitsuri-san. "But you can't just say those in me, maybe she just said that but be sure of your feelings. The one you love can only be your girlfriend" I said

"But I want you to be my girlfriend, so will accept my reward?" he asks and I mentally facepalmed and slowly nodded. "But if you got someone you really wanted to be a girlfriend just come at me and I'll fight you without anymore conditions" I said as I heard him say yes and started to leave as Misuri-san came beside me.

"I know you like him, Y/n. So there's the chance" she said as I sighed. "But it doesn't mean that you can tell him that he should ask me to be his girlfriend when he got my name correctly. If he ever finds someone better than me, I'll be the one who will lost someone and not him."

"Just wait for it and maybe you two were really destined to be together, you're my  tsugoku and I have known you for years. "

"Besides, I'm the love pillar and I'm used to this. Just trust me already" she said as she winked at me.

-
❐Day 1

"M/n?"

"no"

"K/n?"

"So far"

"B/n?"

"Nope"

"A/n?"

"Very far"

❑Day 8

"X/n?"

"No"

"T/n?"

"Nah"

"S/n?"

"Nope"

"argg!!!" he yelled as he left.
-

On the ninth day, he didn't came. I guess he already gave up, but just let it go. I can't  force him to do that so and maybe also I need of let go of him. I told this to Mitsuri-san and she just smiled, "He ask me several times about your name and  of course I told it to him. He's been trying his best to know your name and got his reward. If he doesn't want to give up, you also shouldn't" she spoke.

I just sighed and I saw Inosuke approaching, I thought that he would guees my name but I saw him holding a wooden sword. "I already saw someone so fight me" he said as I nodded and also took a wooden sword and we prepared our battle stance. "Y/n!" he sudden blurted out and I lit up.

"What is it, Inosuke?" I ask and the bell rang and we charge in but Inosuke didn't attack me instead ....

He slammed his lips against mine which shocked me obviously, I accidentally let go of the wooden sword. He deepen the kiss by holding the back of my head. He then let go and put his hands on my waist and looked at my heating face.

"I already found someone that can help me with saying your name correctly. So as my prize, you'll be my girlfriend" he said smiling closing his eyes. "Do you actually like or love me? I don't wanna assume over nothing" I said as he smiled.

"I do, I won't be trying this hard just to say your name correctly if I don't , don't you think?" he said as he pecked my lips as we went back and saw everyone smirking, smiling and cheering.

Ps. I noticed it was short/(>×<)\

。・°°・・°°・。
In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.
。・°°・・°°・