✿ Rui

41; Escape🌹
Yandere!Rui X femReader

Why does it turned to this? I need to escape, I need to-

"Where are you going?" he suddenly ask. "R-rui ... I-I w-wanna go home!" Y/n said stepping back. She turned around only to see him infront of her. "You're not going anywhere. You are my girlfriend, how can you leave me alone?!" he yelled making her freaked out

"Rui, I am! Yes I am b-but ... Y-you were b-becoming obsessed" she protected putting her trembling soft fist in her chest. Rui suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the house they were all staying. Everyone was surprised by the sudden loud bang and every eyes was turned to them.

"What happened Rui?" her sister ask. "Just don't disturbed us for a moment" he said leaving them all behind.

"Rui is so obssessed with Y/n" his other sister blurted out. "Yes, that even Y/n wanted to escape but she can't" the other one said.

-
//memories//

"Konnichiwa" a girl greeted making Rui look at her. She has a pure color of h/c hair. Obviously a demon. "Who are you?" Rui bluntly said making the girl smile.

"I'm Y/n, I don't see other demon here since the villagers already taken the lives of my friends. Can we be friends?" she ask as she laid out a hand to the boy.

"Yes, my name is Rui" he said as he take the girl's hand.

With her, he felt the happiness he haven't experienced in the 'family'. He felt being loved. Everything he wanted to experience and feel, every one of those, he felt to a person who he always with. Y/n.

The girl confessed her love towards the boy which he accepts and they became officially on a relationship. He then told her to be one of him and she agreed. She became a spider demon just like her lover. He started to be overprotective to Y/n which the girl find normal since he is her boyfriend. But Everything went too far, even his so called brothers who talk to her was killed in the same time.

She talked to Rui and saud something that makes them mad to each other but was fixed. But all of those continued and continued. Until the love became obsession that makes Y/n to think of something ...

She needs to escape
-

"Rui is so obssessed with Y/n" his other sister blurted out. "Yes, that even Y/n wanted to escape but she can't" the other one said.

\\2 hours  earlier\\

"I'll be in a meeting Muzan-sama called for" he announced making them nod especially Y/n.

Its her plan to escape, its a great time. She then decided her route that no one knew, she was lurking around the mountain before she was locked up Rui.

"Y/n-chan, is it okay for you to stay here alone?" Rui's sister said as Y/n nod. "Yes, absolutely. Rui's been being called lately so, if he ever arrives he'll just sleep here with me" she said making the sister nod.

"Okay then" she said as she closed the door. Y/n has a great hearing.

She went out and was able to noticed by Rui's loyal father. She just ran away, making the father spider demon to growl.
-

||present||

"R-rui" she said as she was trying to resist in his grip. He suddenly throw her in the room and him entering next, locking the door up. "Now, tell me Y/n. Why are you escaping?" he ask in his cold tone.

"I d-don't want others to die because of talking to me again" she reasoned. "Why?! Am I not enough?!" he yelled making the girl tremble.

"More than Rui, you're greater than enough. B-but, I was just trying to communicate with them" she reasoned.

"You're being h-harsh and its s-s-scaring ... me" she said sobbing but trying to hide her eyes by bowing down.

Rui approached her and she thought she was receiving a hit from him so she closed her eyes. She then received a head pat from him making her to open her eyes widen and look at her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I just want to protect you" he said and slowly hugged the girl. Making the girl sob and cry in his chest.

"But you don't need to kill anyone, just tell me to distant them. I'll do it, Rui. I won't be taken by anyone so you need to calm down" she said hugging her boyfriend.

"Yes, Y/n. I'm sorry. I just don't wanna lose you. I can't" he said as he kissed the girl's forehead. "You won't lose me" she assured

。・°°・・°°・。
It’s Not hard to find someone who will tell you that they Love You. It’s hard to find someone that actually ‘means’ it.
。・°°・・°°・。