☆彡Yushiro

23; Medicine🌹
Yushiro X Fem!Reader

"Ey, Y/n, Tamayo-sama called you" Yushiro suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Yes, yes" I said as I washed my hands amd went where Tamayo-sama was.

I was born as a human but when I got sick, Tamayo-sama let me chose. Death or be a demon, so I became a demon and stayed by her side just like Yushiro.

Tamayo-sama was glad but Yushiro says the opposite. Even though Tamayo-sama make me a demon and not Muzan himself, I was able to discover my demon art.

"What is it Tamayo-sama?" I ask as I saw a kid and a box behind him and a demon playing like a little child.

"This is Y/n. Y/n, Those were Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko" Tamayo-sama said. "We didn't see her to our first visit" Tanjiro said.

"I'm trying to find some plants that would be used in healing for humans" I answered and then smiled as heard Yushiro clicked his tongue

'Maybe jealous because Tamayo-sama's so kind to them?'

I then shaked my hands with them when they left only to be dragged by Yushiro in his room. His rooms really smells like him.

"Stupid, why are you shaking hands with that kid while you know that you can't touch humans!" he scolded. "H-hey, don't be angry" I said as he put an ointment to my arms.

Yes, I can't touch humans. Once my skin collided to them, I'll get an allergy. So precisely, I can't eat humans even though they're my food. I don't have any choice but not to eat them.

"Have a rest" he said as he left my room. I'm still finding for a cure or medicine for this. Actually, all of my experiment weren't successful.

Wait- this is his room. Am I able to rest here? Nah, just let go. He said have a rest but didn't told me where. But he also didn't allowed me to sleep in his bedroom.

I fixed his futon, and lay there. Everything really smells like him. His smell were great, like a medicine. As my eyes went down and fell in a deep slumber.

I woke up I suddenly heard chuckling and I opened my eyes as I saw Yushiro seating beside where I am laying. "Y-yushi-" I was cut off when he used his hand and lay me back when I attempted to seat up. "Just have a rest, Y/n" he said.

"Why the hell are you chuckling?!" I ask as I saw a mirror and he draw a lot of things in my face. "Yushiro!" I yelled as I was about to stand up when I fall down only to be catched by him. "I'll wash it for you" he said giggling as he stood up and left the room but also assisted me back to the futon before leaving.

He arrived having a towel and a basin of hot water, "Yushiro, If I really had a chance I will draw a lot of things in your face while you're asleep" I said as he was just nodding while washing my face.

"You really smells nice Yushiro" I said as closed my eyes and smiled but I knew he was surprised. "Like a medicine" I added as he stopped on moving.

I felt that a side of the futon sunk down, I widely opened my eyes when I saw him close up. Meeting my lips to his. W-were kissing?!

He broke the kiss off and we, just stared at each other. "Don't look at me like that" I said and put my hands to cover his eyes. He holds my hand and intertwined it. "Don't worry I'll be your medicine" he said as blushed like a mess and he chuckled.

So rare for him, he then lay beside me and we slept together.

-
"CUTE!!! They're really matched for each other" Tamayo said at the door who accidentally witnessed everything.

。・°°・・°°・。
When I talk about you I don’t even notice I am smiling.
。・°°・・°°・。