°*☆SPECIAL CHAPTER☆*°

Special Chapter
Fluff🌹
Tomioka Giyu

❁━━━━✿━━━━❁
The Origami Princess

❁━━━━✿━━━━❁

You, the most hidden hashira. Even the hashira themselves don't know you exist. You were different from them, you don't use swords to fight demons. You just use your own small whistle that passed down in generations and you were the who was able to inherit it.

Once you play the flute, paper and leaves would automatically turned to a paper art origami and attack the demons. Once the origami landed and sticked into the demons, poison would spread into them or their body will explode. The more the origami that attacks a demon. The most easiest for him to achieve death.

That's why, you were called as Origami Hime also known as Origami Princess.

For a long time, doing missions in silence. It's been 10 years since you visited Oyakata-sama which is now had a family. You lived in far away mountain from the estate and had your own crow or eagle as messenger for the task or mission to be accomplished.

But instead of task to be given, your existence among the current active hashira was revealed. Kocho Kanae, Urokodaki Sakonji, Kuwajima Jigoro and Rengoku Shinjuro knew that you exist. Only them.

Maybe something came up and you need to be present, you didn't took the final selection but became one of the hashira for killing 3 of the lower moon when you were 6 years old, fully controlling your ability. You took your horse and started the long travel.

You arrived after a week, older people or people that met and saw you got surprised to see you once again.

Still having those origami patterned haori, those long white and fading blue tips of your hair (I decided it, so if you don't like you can change it if you want).

You, still having that small origami white clip in your hair.

Currently at the estate, they were having a meeting when a servant approached them. "Oyakata-sama, sorry for disturbing your meeting" he said and kneeled.

"What is it?" the man questioned. "Lady Y/n, The Origami Princess has arrived" he said making the blind man to smike genuinely. "She came" he said.

After some waiting, a girl wearing a smile showed up. The hashira got shocked to see you having an overwhelming aura coming out from you. Tomioka on the other hand thought that he somehow met you somewhere before.

"Oyakata-sama, It's been so long, the last time we met you're just 13" you said and kneeled down.

"Yes Y/n, I am" the master said. "Please rise and let them know who you are" Oyakata-sama said as you rose up.

"I'm L/n Y/n just call me Y/n, I don't know if its called breathing but I can fight demon with my own ability. If it is breathing maybe I'm the paper hashira" you said smiling.

"May I know why am I summoned, Oyakata-sama?" you ask and Oyakata smiled before you

"Muzan is now moving" he said as you just nodded. "I've been killing lower moons and I was just able to kill 2 of the upper. But since its Muzan, I know he was able to replace the upper and the lower over and over again" you said.