[005] Sanemi Shinazugawa

"YOU BRAT! SINCE YOU BECAME ONE OF THE HASHIRA YOU ALWAYS BROKE MY SWORDS!" You yelled to Sanemi while catching him up with a knife.

"PUT THAT DAMN KNIFE AWAY! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" He yelled back still running away from you.

"I DON'T CARE! MY SWORDS, OH MY LOVELY PRECIOUS SWORDS. HOW DARE YOU BROKE IT AGAIN!" You yelled trying to chase him all over the estate in front of the other hashiras.

"She's like Haganezuka-san" Tanjiro mentioned sweat dropping.

"Ah! Tanjiro, I have to tell you something" you said as you went closer to Tanjiro, "What is i-" he was cut off when you smack him at his head.

"Hotaru-niichan told me to smack you for breaking your swords and losing it" you said as you went back and chase Sanemi again.

"Eh? Hotaru?"- Mitsuri

"Nii-chan?"- Shinobu

"THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME SANEMI YOU IDIOT!" You said as you stop

Your face is still hidden, just like your brother. Your voice is also normal and none of them think that you're a girl. Yet, you're a girl. You want to hide it since swordsmith village rule.

"YES! I'LL DO IT OLD MAN!" Sanemi said as you stopped, "I'M NOT THAT OLD YOU BRAT!" You yelled as you stopped and gave him his nichirin blade.

"Should I retire already? This damn bastard always break my precious swords" you murmured as you took the broken sword and stared at it.

"Or should I become a human slayer and slay that goddamn brat first?" You ask as you release such a murderous aura and stared at him.

"Nah, I'll just leave already" you said as you prepared all of your things and about to leave when a sudden voice kick in.

"Oyakata-sama" they said as you turned around and saw Oyakata.

"Oyakata-sama, it's been a while" you said as you also bow down, "Its been a while, Y/n. The last I saw you was the meeting of hashiras almost a years ago" Oyakata-sama said as you mentally sigh

"Yes, it was" you just answered, "Are you not coming back?" He asks again and you closed your eyes.

"I think being affiliated as a swordsmith is enough to support everyone" you answered politely.

"Hm, but will you have atleast a mission while going back?" He asks and you looked at him.

"You're strong, Y/n. Being 16 years old and got the position as one of the hashira is quiet outstanding" he added.

"But wasn't able to save a village? I'm contented on being a swordsmith, Oyakata-sama," you said as you stood up only to be attacked by Sanemi himself but as early as you became a hashira, you pointed the broken sword earlier than him getting his nichirin blade out.

"Don't be like that brat, I can still kill you for breaking my precious swords," you threatened and put the broken swords down.

"Just send Kuro," you said as you left, "Kuro?" Sanemi ask. "Kuro was her first kasugai crow." Kiriya said.

"But she didn't change the name of every crows just naming it Kuro, this is her 5th Kasugai crow" the both said in unison

"Dangerous? Isn't he's 16 when he became one of the hashira?" Rengoku asks

"Yes, she even met Muzan countless times" Oyakata-sama mentioned, "Very flamboyant!" Uzui commented.

"Did he fight Muzan?" Muichiro ask, "Unfortunately,  yes she did but ended up being injured" Oyakata-sama said