☆ミDouma

19; SHORTY🌹
Douma X Bonsai! Reader

"You're so cute" Douma teased as he saw me lacking in height. "Shut you're trap already! Thank you for calling me cute" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Its not your face, its your height" he said as I felt an irk mark coming out as I raised my hand and he action to zip his mouth. "I'm sorry already okay, you're so little yet powerful. How can you even live without eating humans?"

"I don't eat humans but want me to kill you and eat you instead?" I ask at him and pulled a strand of my hair and pointed it to him.

"Sorry, Shorty" he said that made me pissed and I stabbed the hair strand to him. This is a small thing that he can regenerate his self fast.

"I said stop calling me like that, even though we're in the same  spot as a kizuki I will kill you," I spoke. "My, my, sorry Princess" he said as  he pats my head and I drove it away.

"Don't call me princess, Douma" I spoke as he put his arms arouny shoulders. "You know, Y/n-chan, lets go on a mission together" he said as I used my elbow to hit him.

"It would be impossible for me to go with a huge, annoying and flirty like you in a mission" I said and  he smirked. "But I love to go with a tiny, easily annoyed and tsundere like you" he said.

I threw my hair strand making it to his head but he just took it out and smiled evily, "Yes, I am easily annoyed to someone as stupid and annoying like you but I am not tiny and definitely not a tsundere!"

"Yes, yes" he said as Muzan-sama arrived and appointing us to a training for the upcoming battle with the hashira.

"... Lastly would be Y/n and Douma" Muzan-sama said.

I gritted my teeth and thought of something, ' I hate this annoying rat I'm going to be paired with. But as long as Muzan-sama's order, I can't object about it and I need to respect it'

"Thank you for understanding, Y/n" I gulped when I heard Muzan-sama's praise. "W-what was it, Muzan-sama?" I ask and he just stared at me. 'Gomenasai'. "Apology accepted" he once again said.

I forgot that he can read minds, though I really hate to this Douma the rat. "Ne~ ne~ Y/n-chan. What did you thought of, that make Muzan-sama praise you?" Douma suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Your death" I said as I left the room and started to move and to ready and spar with him. "So mean!"  he yelled as he chase me up.

"Why do you hate me so much, Y/n-chan?" he asks

"Because you're so annoying" I answered

"and...?" he ask as he looked at me

"Stupid"

"and...?"

"Uh! Its because you're tall, you grumpy huge abnormal chimpanzee" I said in irritation and walked pass him.

"So you're telling me that you're jealous because of my height?" he ask as gritted my teeth and took a strand of my hair.

My demon art applies in my hair, I can make  my hair a weapon with deadly poisons when I remove  it  in my head. Every strand follows another one  to grow again.

I attacked him by throwing some of my hair and attacking him, as he just avoided all of it and started to spar with me and not using his demon art. He  then grabbed my arms and he pulled it, making my face and his to almost collide.

"So are you jealous?" he ask as I rolled my eyes. "Its because you started it, you're always calling me shorty!" I said and he pulled my arms more closer to his face.

"You didn't answer my question, are you jealous?" he ask and I nodded. "Yes, So what? That doesn't even concern you" I said as I was about to retrieve my hand when he pulled my hand and my face colliding to his and my lips slammed in his.

I got shocked but I immediately tried to resist and pulled back but his other hand were holding the back of my head. As soon as he break the kiss, I immediately pull a strand and hit him.

"How dare you, you tall annoying chi-" I was cut off when he warned me. "Continue it with Chimpanzee I'll kiss you again"

"chipmunk!" I said and an irk mark showed. hehe, so he doesn't like to be teased I see.

"You like teasing others while you don't like to be teased, how cruel my, my, Douma" I commented

"Bonsai"

"Chimpanzee"

"Dwarf"

"Chipmunk, gorilla, girraffe" I said continuously making him pissed. "You crossed over" he said as he  then charge in towards me and harshly grabbed my hand but I was able to be freed. "You can't do that to me again" I said but he then ...

"Douma you pervert!" I yelled as I slap him. Because he hold my butt! I was about to slap him again when he caught my arms and also took the other one and lay in the floor. He's above me and I'm below, he even sat atop me so I can't move my feet.

"Since you've crossed  the line, maybe I will also" he said as he started to kiss me again.

-
"Y/n, what is that? a hickey?" Akaza said as he pointed my neck as I looked over it. "Its a mosquito bite, I've been doing some of my work as a kizuki so I need to do it at my room which is just beside the most annoying mosquito I've met" I said

Yes, Douma left hickeys last night. And also, yes, he's my boyfriend but no one knew in the kizuki aside me and him. Good  thing he only left some hickeys.
-

。・°°・・°°・。
I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
。・°°・・°°・。