☆ミTomioka Giyuu

14; Sweetest Thing🌹
Giyuu X Fem! Reader
School AU

Ps. Okay so the hashira in this one shot would be the most excellent student academically also officers in the student council.

"Ara~ ara~, Y/n-chan choose other than Tomioka. I mean he doesn't have a friend and a lot of people hate him" Shinobu said as she was seating in her seat just infront of mine.

"Shinobu-chan, even you say that, hearts can't change in just minute" Mitsuri said

"Love for a girl is hard to change" she added. "Just like her love  for Obanai-kun" I said and Mitsuri suddenly grabbed my hand and shush me. "Did I just heard my name?" I looked back and saw Obanai-kun with the other boys. "Y-you must be hearing things, ne, Y/n-chan?" Mitsuri said as I nod.

"Oh, okay" he said as he left and the three of us sighed in relief. "Gomen" as they were nowhere to be seen. "Once he knew that I liked him, I'll kill you" she said while anime crying. "Hai" I just answered.

My next subject would be different from Shinobu's and  Mitsuri. I just sighed and took my things and bid them goodbye.

My crush has the same class as mine, in every subject, I can see him. Shinobu and Mitsuri, we only have few subjects together.

"You know, Tomioka-san said he already had someone, he said he already has a girlfriend" a random girl said. "Eh? I really like Tomioka-san and he already had someone, how unfair, I liked him first" another one said.

Yes, Tomioka Giyuu's quiet pupolar among girls. He's been one of the most handsome guy in Kimetsu Academy, he's also one of the most reliable student and a part of the hashira.

"But you know, the girl he's talking about isn't popular like him and goes to the same class with him" another one said

"Ha! I won't let it, how can a commoner and not popular took his heart? That's pointless and waste of time. A boy like him should be paired to someone who's popular as him" Kuragari said. One of the most popular girl here in the  academy and a die hard fangirl for Tomioka Giyuu.

"Love and popularity were different. Its his feeling and no one can control that, except him" I whispered under my breath making sure no one heard it and walk to my P.E. subject in the gym, I sat far away from everyone. Someone entered the gym and every girl yelled. Oh yeah, fangirling again. Number one was Kuragari, "Tomioka-san! Wanna partner me with our math?" she ask but Tomioka didn't pay attention to her and just sat up just not far away at my back.

The teacher came in and we stood up and greeted him, "Okay students, we will have a meeting later this afternoon and all of the teachers decided to give you assignments by pair" he said as he gave us the papers for the pair activity.

General Math, Literature, Biology, and Technology were the only subjects left in the afternoon. I honrstly wanna ask Tomioka-san but I can't risk myself to have a race with his die hard fangirls.

"Tomioka-san, please pair me" a girl said

"Now, now students, we have to do our PE for now" the teacher said as we nodded. "You can have a partner for your ballroom dance. Choose whoever you want. You just need to practice since we already studied about the steps" he said

I stand away from the girls who dashed towards Tomioka-san. I'll partner to someone who will approach me. If someone did. I suddenly sweatdrop thinking I might not have a partner to the dance so I just stared at the activity papers for the afternoon subjects.

The yell of the fangirls stopped and became murmurs

"Really?"

"That's it? Is he blind or being manipulated?"

"Why does he picked Y/n?"

I was surprised when I heard them so I looked up and saw Tomioka standing infront of me, my face heat up, "W-what is it T-tomioka-san?" I ask

"I'm here to ask if I can be your partner? I really thought that you can help me with this" he said

"Tomioka-san! How can you ask a girl like her over a girl like me who's as popular you are!" Kuragari yelled pointing me up

"Love and popularity were different. Its his feeling and no one can control that, except him" he said I got shocked and looked at him.

"Y-you .." he cut me off with a nod, "I heard those words coming out from her mouth, I can't like someone who I see annoying" he said as he hold my hand and intertwined it.

"I can talk and say what she said! How come you like a commoner and a trash like her over me?!"  Kuragari yelled so I lowered my head

"She's not a trash, you are!" Tomioka suddenly said and I looked over his directions

Kuragiri gritted her teeth, "If you really like her, kiss her then!" she yelled. Tomioka looked at me and leans in, "I really like you so please forgive me" he whispered as he kissed me in the lips causing for gasping to flee in the air.

He broke off and looked at Kuragiri who started to cry, the  P.E. Continued and Tomioka-san said that we will be partners in the assignments and he said we can do it in his house.

"Ne, Tomioka-san" I called while writing the answers in the assignments. "Hm?" he asks as he rest his chin on his hands while writing. "Don't you think Kuragiri and the others are mad with me now" I said and sweatdrop, thinking about that doesn't bother me but I was worried about the words they might throw to Tomioka-san.

"They don't have any rights for being mad to you because of my feeling. Just as what you said" he said calmly. He suddenly stopped writing then dropped his pen so I looked at him. He put his hands on the table leaning in and looking closely to my face.

"Tell me, Y/n, do you feel the same?" he asks as I stopped. "Y-yes, actually, just admiring you silently since even though you like someone else which is not me. I don't have any rights to force you to like me back" I said as he closed his eyes and smiled happily.

"That's good, then" he said and I smiled as well. We finished doing our assignment and its past 10 already, I'm living in an apartment away from his house.

"Why don't you stay here for the night?" he said as I nod. "But I don't have any-" I was cut off when he flicked my forehead.

"You can wear my shirts of course and you can wear my spare sleeve tomorrow morning since your uniform were now dirty" he said as i nod

"Oh, Tomioka-"

"Giyu. Call me by my first name"

"Sure, Giyu" I said

。・°°・・°°・。
Love is an unstoppable force that wakes the heart up whenever you are with that special someone.
。・°°・・°°・