°*☆SPECIAL CHAPTER☆*°

Special Chapter
Fluff🌹
Iguro Obanai

GOBLIN SLAYER

All of the hashira was called for a sudden meeting in the middle of the day, Oyakata-sama called them.

They arrived one by one until the only one to be waited was Oyakata-sama. He went out still having those smile and look.

"Nice to see you again, my childs" he said as all the hashira bowed and kneeled in front of him.

"What can we do for you, Oyakata-sama?" Sanemi ask as Oyakata-sama looked at them. "The twin of the Demon Slayer corps message us using their own kasugai messenger crow" he said.

"Twin? what do you mean Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu ask. "The most hidden corps for assassinating evil, The Goblin Slayer Corps" he said making them look at him.

"What does the letter says, Oyakata-sama?" Shinobu ask again. "All slayers and hashira was taken down, some died, some left the job for their low abilities and capabilities" Kiriya said.

"Only a member left" Kanata said making them to widen their eyes. "One?" Sanemi ask.

"Yes, but she is the strongest Goblin slayer who lived and worked there" Kiriya answered

"But, demons and goblins are different. She need to patrol the whole day 24/7" Kanata continued.

"Excuse me? She?" Mitsuri ask as Oyakata-sama smiled. "Obanai already met her" he said making them to look at Obanai. "Who, Oyakata-sama?" he ask.

"Your childhood friend, the first person to create her own breathing style to kill goblin and can also kill demons ..." Kiriya said.

"L/n Y/n, the Poison Breath user" he said making the boys eyes to widen.

I thought I told her not to become a slayer?!

"So your mission was to go to the province of Kobayashiki (Fanfic place), and help her to slay goblin" Oyakata-sama said.

"Better prepare your stomach on how to kill a goblin" Kiriya warned. "You need to smash their heads of and not just cut them, they might regenerate their heads by putting it back" Kanata said.

They started to run and meet that someone in the main estate of the master of the Goblin slayer corps.

They arrived and saw a girl having a white hair and identical to Oyakata-sama. And there is a girl, having her scabbard at her back leaning on the tree.

She was Oyakata-sama's sister, she's Ubuyashiki Kaguya called by Y/n as Ayakata-sama, the twin sister of Ubuyashiki Kagaya or Oyakata-sama.

They went out in the night and started to hunt goblins. Y/n showed how to kill goblins which made them look away. "Can't we do it in the easy way? you're being merciless to those creature" Mitsuri said.

"Merciless you say?" Y/n said and turned her gaze to them. "They eat people just as demons do, not only that. They torture humans, rape womens, play with their corpses, hang it everywhere, attack in the day, attack during the night. Now, do they deserve mercy?" she ask.