°*☆SPECIAL CHAPTER☆*°

Special Chapter
Fluff🌹
Tomioka Giyuu

❁━━━━✿━━━━❁
The Origami Princess

❁━━━━✿━━━━❁

"If I ever I can turn the thing upside down. I don't want being a princess. For others its a blessing but for me, its a curse"

She went in a mission with Tomioka, she's not that bubbly when fighting. Tomioka was worried that when they go back, no one would remember her.

They went back and into their surprise, no one forgot about her existence which made her so happy.

She does remember most if them, especially Tomioka, who's been with her when they're still young. They even promised that they will not forget each other.

But everyone knew, promise are meant to be broken. "L/n-san" Tomioka called as he approaches the girl. The girl looked at him and smiled.

"L/n-san, do you still remember me?" he ask making your jaw drop, and your heart started to beat so fast. "I .. I- I haven't" she said making Tomioka smile a bit.

"I see" he just said and walked away. She was left clueless and seated in a stone.

She then left once again with Shinobu and Rengoku for a mission, as they go back-

"Who is she?" Uzui ask making Y/n's eyes widen. "Is she a new hashira?" Mitsuri ask.

Shinobu and Rengoku saw the effect she was saying, the curse of being forgotten. She immediately dashed away crying, she's knew this will happened but she can't get used to it.

While running, she was suddenly grabbed by someone into a hug. "I haven't forgotten anything" that someone whispered as she looked up and saw Tomioka.

She then turned around and cried in his chest, and Tomioka there, just shushing her. "You're not affected?" she ask as Tomioka pats her head. "You became a part of me, how could I?" he asks.

Because of what happened, every single hashira forgotten her. Except Tomioka.

She went on a mission with Tomioka, they split up and Y/n got encountered the one of the newest lower moon demon. Having the ability to show you an illusion you fear the most.

"Tomioka!" she yelled when Tomioka pointed her his nichirin. "I don't know who you are, please evacuate" he said in his neutral voice making you tremble.

The illusion scenario changed and saw that there is no cure for the curse, she will be forgotten, even Tomioka, even Oyakata. She got woke up in the illusion when Tomioka suddenly ... Kissed her.

Her eyes getting swallowed by the illusion went back to normal. Tomioka pulled off, stared a while to Y/n and hugged her.

"I will not forget you!" he said making Y/n to tear up again. She might be strong but being forgotten's making her weak.

They went back to the estate and Y/n stayed in her quarters for days, not wanting to leave. What if the illusions were true? What if there is no cure? What if the curse won't break?

She took a leave, searching for answers that may solve for that question. Origami Princess is just a title but for her its a burden.

Tomioka asks Oyakata-sama if he has seen Y/n. The man just smiled and pointed where Y/n is.

"Y/n?" Tomioka ask as he entered the quarters where Y/n was. "Giyu? Is that you?" she ask while reading. "Why is there a lot of book in here, Y/n?" he ask as he sat behind you and hugged you from behind.

"I want to break the curse" she said and looked at Tomioka smiling. "The curse of being forgotten?" he ask as Y/n slightly nodded.

"Yes" she answered. Tomioka would help Y/n to break the curse. Even went and search the whole library for answers but there is none.

"Y/n ..?" Tomioka ask as Y/n went in the corner and bumo her head on the wall slowly. "No answers" she said just remaining calm but wanted to cry out.

Her head was about to bump in the wall again when Tomioka stopped it, making her fall into his arms.

"We'll find a way, besides, I've been leaving countless of times and I haven't forgotten who you were" he said. "I don't know how, Giyu, how were you able not forget me. But to all, I don't want you to forget me" she said and hugged Giyu, rested her head in his chest.

"I just don't want to forget about you, I wanted to live with you. M-maybe its because I love you" he said as Y/n looked at him.

He then smiled at Y/n, "I still remembered that promise we had together, that we won't forget each other"

He then slowly leans in and kissed her. As Y/n kissed back and just enjoyed the feeling both if them were sharing. Tomioka got an entrance and started to enter his tongue in Y/n's mouth. Exploring every corner.

He pulled back and both of them pants, "I love you too ..!" she said hugging him making them fall in the floor.

The morning came and everyone was gathered to have a meeting. Both you and Tomioka went there together gaining the other's attention.

Y/n was about to hide behind Tomioka when The two ladies jumped and hugged her. "Y/n-chan! Gomen! We didn't mean to forgot about you!" they said in unison.

"Y/n-san, gomen" the others said. Without playing, a music came in. You saw a lot of origami papers in the sky, your eyes widen when you feel that feeling. The origami then started to scatter into small white feathers.

"The curse is broken but the ability you had will stay on you and will be pass down to your clan. Love is the cure, its the only answer you were seeking for" a voice whispered.

You tear up and kneeled down in the grass, "Y/n, w-what happened?" Mitsuri ask.

"T-the c.. curse .. The curse of being forgotten was ... n-now broken" she said making them smile.

"W-what's the answer?" Shinobu ask as Mitsuri smiled. "LOVE!" she yelled.

"Probably, because Tomioka-san was the only one who hasn't forgotten any single details about Y/n" Obanai said

"Congrats!"

━━━━━━━━✿✿
Without you, I'm nothing. With you, I'm something. Together, we're everything.
✿✿━━━━━━━━