☆彡Muzan Kibutsuji

22; ONLY MINE!🌹
Yandere!Muzan X Human! Reader

"Muzan-san" The girl greeted as soon as he saw someone entered her small restaurant. "Good evening, Y/n-san" Muzan greeted with his genuine smile. "The usual?" she ask as Muzan nodded and she prepared it.

Muzan doesn't come again and again because of the food but its because of the lady who owns it, while looking at her. He gritted his teeth when he saw someone went close to her and how she smiled back.

After preparing the food, she sat infront where Muzan was sitting, "He's new here?" the man ask as he looked at the man who's been looking at Y/n. "Ah, yes, my mother want him to marry me but I don't want to. He's annoying and he's always forcing to put himself to my life" she answered in a whisper way.

"Is that so?" he ask as he ate the food he ordered. "So how much does it cost?" he ask and Y/n just smiled. "No, its okay. It would be free for you, Muzan-san" she said and smiled at the man.

The man left the place and 2 of his servants came, "Go and kill the man in the  restaurant, I repeat, the man only. If you touched the girl, I'll kill both of you" he said as he sat up and waited for the job to be done.

The demons came and bowed once again after they did it, "Done master" they said as they left when Muzan ordered them to.

Y/n's yell followed, Muzan acted as he was like walking past and came inside the restaurant and saw Y/n sitting on the ground shocked and scared. They did kill the boy, mercilessly.

"Y/n, what happened here?" Muzan ask as the girl turned around and saw Muzan. She crawled into the man and tell him everything, that she doesn't know anything about it.

"I believe you Y/n don't worry, a girl like you can't do this to a man. Your body is so fragile" he said as he pats Y/n's head.

Y/n's life continued and the disappearance of the boys who talked to her was increasing so, only girls can be allowed to talk to her. Most of the customer in her restaurant were girls and except for that was Muzan.

Certain group of boys came  in and seat in the  counter  and started to talk about how Y/n looks out loud making all the girls to go out the restaurant.

"Hey, Miss, can you seat here with us?"

"You should entertain your customer you know?"

"How about you strip and dance gracefully?"

As they laugh out loud, Muzan was looking at them throwing deadly glares. He doesn't want to know Y/n his secrets but this is enough.

"You curly bastard, what are you looking at?!" someone yelled as  they pushed him over making him to stumble. "Muzan-san!" Y/n said as she assist Muzan to stand up again.

"Just stay here you lady" someone said and grabbed her wrist. And his hand suddenly was cut off. "How many times do I have  to tell that I hate Y/n being touched by other guys?" Muzan said as he stood up carrying Y/n in a bridal style. "Muzan .... san?" she ask but Muzan's eyes were burning. "Kindly close your eyes and hold unto me" he said as Y/n followed. She's hearing a lot of yell and she's sure that Muzan were killing them. Every yell makes her startled and deepens her face to Muzan's chest.

Demon slayers showed up and sensed that Muzan was carrying a human. "Muzan! Give that human here!" someone yelled. "Miss! that person isn't a human! He's a man eating human!" one yelled.

"So, what's your decision?" Muzan ask and Y/n tightened her grip to Muzan's clothes. "Muzan-san, t-take me with you"

"If you do, you need to become one of me. But I'll do that later" he said and make Y/n unconscious as they disappeared.

He brought Y/n at the mansion and into his room, Y/n grunted as she wakes up and saw Muzan infront of him. "Aren't you afraid?" Muzan said

"You're kind why would I? Even though you're a demon I accept who you are" she said that makes him smiled and leans in to kiss her lips. She then kisses back.

"Y/n, are you willing to become one  of me and spend your time with me?" he ask as he pointed his sharp nail to Y/n. "Yes!" she said as Muzan's blood was transferred to her and she experience a great pain but able to recover it.

"So, Muzan-san. Are you the one who make the boys who talked to me disappeared?" she ask as Muzan gritted his teeth.

"I won't let anyone to touch you or talk to you except me, you're only mine Y/n" he said possessively. Y/n leans in and kissed him. "Yes, Muzan, I am yours only" she said. "I don't know you could be a yandere" she commented and chuckled.

"I can be when it comes to you" he said

。・°°・・°°・。
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
。・°°・・°°・。