✿ Agatsuma Zenitsu

45; Do a Flip🌹
Zenitsu X reader
School Au

"PLEASE MARRY ME!" Zenitsu begged to every girl walking around the sidewalk. "Zenitsu, stop that!" Tanjiro yelled at him. "Ey, Kinetsu! Don't you remember you already had a girlfriend?" Inosuke said and pointed up the burning Y/n because of anger. The burning me to be  precised.

"And forgot that I am actually with him" I said and walk in Zenitsu's direction. "If you repeat this, I'll kill you myself so you won't be able to marry anyone!" I scolded.

"G-gomenasai" he said. "So guys, we still need to do the project. Let's split up, I'll be going with Kanao and Nezuko. You boys go on yourself, please watch this one" I said and we split up.

"So, Y/n-chan, what will we  get?" Kanao ask as I looked over the list. "We will get the project for science, Tanjiro said they will be on the english" she answered. They took all the materials they will need in the project as they saw Tanjiro approaching. "Y-y-y/n-chan! Zenitsu!" he yelled as I left my wallet and gave it to Kanao.

I ran as fast as I can only to see him clinging on a girl who kept on begging to let go. A guy beating him up, telling him that the girl's already married. But he kept yelling. "PLEASE MARRY ME! SHE'S A MONSTER, MY GIRLFRIEND WILL KILL ME!"

" ... Zenitsu ..?" I called as they looked at me, everyone does. "Tanjiro, I know we still need to go and make the project but I think I'll pass for now. I'm tired" I said and turned my back against them and started to run away.

I reached my apartment and locked myself up, did he forget its our anniversary? I did tell him about that, did he forgot already?

"I guess I'll just excuse myself for the mean time"

" ... Monster eh?" I ask as I started to cry.

Class started and I still need to go in class but I got  colds because of me being stupid over stupid things. My eyes were red since I wasn't able to sleep and I cried out. I wore a dentical mask and my glasses.

"Y/n-chan, are you okay?" Kanao ask as I nod and sniff. "I catched cold when I stayed up last night" I said making Kanao and Nezuko looked worried at me.

"Don't look at me like that, so? how's the project?" I ask as they sweatdrop. "We have no idea, besides you've got the directions" they said.

"Eh?!" I looked at my bag and saw none. I then clasped my hand and looked at them happily, and gloominess devour me. "I left it" I said making the laugh awkwardly.

"Y/N-CHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" a sudden yell came and from the other student. "ZENITSU!" they yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, clinging others again asking them to marry him. Okay" she said and wave her  hand to drive them away.

"He's on the rooftop, he will commit suicide" the students said making my eyes widen. I ran outsude seeing him looking down. "Zenitsu-kun! You have to calm down!" Shinobu-sensei said.

"Sensei" I said as she looked at me and gave me the megaphone. "Zenitsu, will you commit suicide?" I ask.

"OF COURSE!" he yelled.

"Hmm ... Okay, please do a flip when you jump" I said and gave the megaphone back to Shinobu-sensei. I went back inside the building like there is no problem outside. I opened the rooftops door and wind welcomed me.

"What were you saying do a flip, are you stupid?" Obanai-sensei said as I went closer. "Zenitsu" I called and he looked at me. "Why?" I ask. "I only want you to know" he said as I looked at the teavhers who walked out immediately.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to give  me one more chance" he said. "Then why don't you just tell it to me directly?" I ask and he jumped to me. "I-I'm afraid!" he said as I ruffled his hair. "You don't need, I'm just tired, but we didn't break up" I said.

He was scolded by the teachers for what he did but was freed because of the school owner Oyakata-sensei.

We went to my apartment and we started to do our project, Kanao, Nezuko and Tanjiro went on the department store to buy some dinner and snacks since they will have an overnight stay in my apartment. While I was concentrating in the project, Zenitsu then wrapped his arms in my waist drawing me closer to him. "Zeni-" I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me. "Why did you ask me to do a flip yet you came to stop me?" he  ask.

"Just askin' maybe you know how" I answered and he chuckles. "Well, I'm sorry I can't do a flip" he said and I smiled.

。・°°・・°°・。
“I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.”
。・°°・・°°・。