☆ミShinazugawa Sanemi

12; Trash🌹
Sanemi X Tsugoku

"YOU BRAT!" he yelled as he chase me all over the dojo for not following his command. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" I yelled as I went on him. "Better clean the dojo!" he said. "Roger, Shinazugawa-senpai" I said as I saw an irk mark coming out of him.

"CAW! CAW! SANEMI! HEAD TO THE NORTH!" a crow yelled. Obviously, Shinazugawa-senpai's crow.

"If I came back and you're still not done with this, I'll throw you in the trashcan" he threatened and I just smiled. "Yes, yes, please comeback safe" I spoke as I started to clean up the mess he kept throwing around this whole time.

"Hm, I'll be back safely" he said and I looked at him amd saw him smiling. How the hell- did he just became soft?!!!. "C-CLEAN THAT ALREADY!" He said as he walked outside.

"It's getting dark, better clean that tomorrow" he said and he closed the door. "I'll sleep here then" I whispered as I started to clean the storage room where the other stander and wooden sword  were hidden. "Y/n-chan?" Someone yelled so I went out and saw Kanroji-san with Kocho-san. "I'm here, what can I do for you?" I ask.

"Sanemi-san said we should look after you. He said your trash and you the trash itself should be put in a can, roll over and burn. But since you're special to him, we'll gonna roll over you" Kanroji-san said

"Don't tell me you actually planning on sleeping here?" Kocho-san ask as I sweatdrop. "Yes" I answered as they laugh. "Sanemi-san really cared about you" Kanroji-san blurted as I blushed.

"Y/n-chan is blushing, why? Did he really cared about you?" Kocho-san teased. "N-no, actually, I just remembered something moment a while ago. I told him to come back safe. He became so soft and smiled!" I said in excitement.

"Hm~ Sanemi-san really cared but why does he always call you trash?" Kanroji-san asks and grabbed my hand softly. "Let's go, we need to let you rest or else Sanemi-san will kill us for sure" she said as she pulled me and we locked the dojo. I stayed at Kocho-san's mansion.

Tomorrow came and I cleaned the whole dojo but I started to clean outside first. If ever Shinazugawa-san arrived atleast he'll say that I was able to clean.

"Just remembering he said he'll kill me, makes me more want to go and have a mission" I whispered as I was daydreaming about how will he kill me that makes me more feel awkward and sweatdrop.

"Y/n-chan" someone called me and I saw Kamado-kun and a wooded bag.

"Kamado-kun? What can I help you?" I ask and he gently smiled. What a boy!

"Mitsuri-san said that we should help you of cleaning the dojo, but Inosuke and Zenitsu don't want to so I came here with Nezuko" he said.

"Really? Thank you Kamado-kun, the dojo is so big and if Shinazugawa-san arrived and saw that the dojo is still dirty, he'll kill me" I said as both of us sweatdrop.

"Let's go" I added since I'm done cleaning outside. Nezuko came out from the box and help us to clean. "I'll clean the dusty storage room over there, Kamado-kun and ... Uh ..." I was cut off when Kamado-kun smiled. "Just call me Tanjiro and her Nezuko" he said. "Tanjiro-kun and Nezuko-chan will clean over to that rooms then we will clean the whole dojo together" I said and they nodded.

I cleaned the storage room, I saw them doing what they can so I sneaked out and bought 2 box of ohagi. Shinazugawa-san always buys this and it became my favorite. Tanjiro ate considering that Nezuko can't. Dawn sets in and I told that I can handle it now. Because the dojo is so big, we're able to clean only half of it.

I sighed as I started to clean once again, "I'm really dead" I said as I started to scrub the floor and brush the dirt away. I'm done cleaning and the bell of the nearby village rung. "What? Midnight already?" I ask as I lay in the ground.

"So, I've cleaned the whole dojo and the only trash left is me" I said as I sat back down abd started to get the cleaning materials. "Then allow me to take you out" someone said as I turned my back and saw Shinazugawa-san approaching. "I told you to clean alone, Tanjiro told  me that he helped you" he said as he put his arms up my head. "I'm sorry" I said as he lift me out and take me in trash can.

"Shinazugawa-san!" I said as tried to get out the can when he let me stay. "You said that you're the only trash left, so I took you out" he said smirking.

"Shinazugawa-senpai!" I said and an irk mark suddenly went out. He  grabbed me by my uniform and suddenly kissed me.

...In the lips ....!

He then let go, "A better punishment don't you think?" he said as I blushed. "Not a better punishment for taking my first kiss!" I said as he smirks.

"Oh, my tsugoku is a virgin" he teased. "Of course!" I said as  he smirks wider.

Better get outta here first ...!

I was trying to flee and I succeded only to be grabbed by Shinazugawa-san and hugged me. "Trying to escape?" he asks

"B-because ... Y-you're being different" I reasoned and he chuckled. "Who do you think make me?" he ask as I froze. Who? ... wait?! Is it -

"Its you, be mine or die" he said as I sweatdrop. "Is that how you confess Shinazugawa-san?" I ask.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" he yelled and my sweatdrop doubled. "I'll be yours so please don't yell Shinazugawa-san, its midnight" I said as I hugged him back.

"Sanemi"

"Eh?"

"Call me Sanemi"

"Sanemi ... San?"

"Just Sanemi"

"Okay, Just Sanemi"

"Uh! Really?"

"Just kidding, Sanemi"

We went back and a lot of ohagi can be seen and I smiled at him, "I know you also like ohagi" he said as we ate and slept on morning.

。・°°・・°°・。
My favorite thing to hold is your hand and my favorite place in all the world is NEXT TO YOU.
。・°°・・°°・。