✿ Tomioka Giyu

49; Hold On🌹
Giyu X reader

━━━━━━━━✿✿
hanahaki disease
a fictional disease in which the victim of the said disease will cough flower petals when they suffer in a one sided love. The hanahaki will end if the ℓσνe or ӻeeℓıng was returned or the victims died. It can be also removed using a surgery but the romantic feeling of the victim towards his/her beloved will be removed as well.
✿✿━━━━━━━━

"You're such a great friend, Y/n" Giyu said. This is normal when both of us were alone. "I always got your back, you know that" I said as he smiled.

"See you, Y/n" he said as he walked away and I was just standing and waving to him. When he's out of sight, my smile fade, " ... friend eh?" I ask as I turned my back and took my way back to my estate

I've known him for a long time, I've been keeping my feelings for him for a long time. Yes, I do love him. But I can't risk the friendship we had just because of me confessing.

Our life just continued just what its like to be, the normal Giyu I always see. The him everyone knows and the him when both of us were alone.

While in training with the rest of the hashira, I felt something in my throat. Like a needle stuck in my throat. I rushed in the ladies comfort room and let it a out. I closed my eyes because of the pain, as I opened them. I saw blood and petals. Flower petals.

" .. Y/n?" a sudden voice said as I looked and saw Mitsuri with Shinobu covering their mouth wearing a worried and shocked eyes.

"What? Is this serious?" I innocently ask as I washed my mouth and put the petals in the trash can then washed the blood away as well.

Shinobu and Mitsuri pulled me out. The other 7 pillars have no idea what's going on, as well as me. "Hey! We still need to train!" Rengoku said.

"We need to take care of something, we'll be back!" Shinobu said as we reached the butterfly mansion.

We entered a room and I cough again, Mitsuri and Shinobu tensed up. "Oi! stop looking at me like that!" I said and laugh.

"This isn't the time to laugh Y/n!" Mitsuri yelled as I got shocked. "You loved Tomioka-san aren't you" Shinobu said as I nodded. "It's useless to hide it when Mitsuri is here, I have a disease or something?" I ask.

"It's hanahaki" they both said in unison as my eyes widen a little as I smile. "Well, I don't want my feeling for him to get rid, and I bet his feelings won't return" I said

"Can't you atleast try?" Mitsuri ask as my smile fades. "What for? To destroy our friendship? No freaking way" I said as I stretched my arms.

"Just make this a little secret" I said as I put my index finger in my lips and closed my left eye.

The infection of the hanahaki started to spread, and a time came-

Oyakata-sama gathered us for a meeting and I'm leaning against the wall with Mitsuri and Shinobu. They warned me that I only had 1 week left to live and enjoy life.

Oyakata-sama arrived and started to discuss about somethings. As my throat started to get itchy and I'm about to cough again.

"Y/n, my child, are you okay?" Oyakata-sama said as I gently nodded. I do not want to show my face, my mouth is bleeding and I can feel it. "Answer me, my child" he said as I opened my mouth.

Blood with petals came running out, making them gasp. I lost my balance while kneeling and I felt a large arm catched me before my surrounding gotten darker.

||second person's pov
"h-hanahaki?" Uzui ask as Shinobu explained it to them. "She had that when we excuse ourself to go out while in training, 2 months ago" Mitsuri said.

"2 Months?! Why didn't you tell us?" Obanai ask as Mitsuri bowed down. "We promised that we will not tell to anyone, even to Oyakata-sama. She bear it so no one would notice" Shinobu explained.

"Who is it?" Rengoku ask as the two ladies look at each other. "Tell us, so we could talk to that person" Uzui said as both of them looked at Y/n who's inside the room.

Shinobu sigh as he looked at that pillar, "Its you, Tomioka-san" he said making the water pillar's eyes to widen.

"You're the one, we convinced her over and over. But she always decline. She knew that a surgery can remove it but she doesn't want her feelings for you disappear" Mitsuri said.

"She also doesn't want you to blame yourself that's why if somehow someone knew, its okay, not just you" Shinobu added.

"Can I have some private time with her?" Tomioka ask as Shinobu nodded. "Take your time, Tomioka-san" she said as they left him with you who's been sleeping peacefully.

"You should've told me, you're suffering there because of me" he said as he looked at you. "You don't know how I desired and wanted you to be here, here by my side. I love you Y/n. You just don't know or notice it, but I really do" he said as he slowly bent to reach your face.

He doesn't wasted any seconds and kissed you, in your lips, full of passion, desire, longing. "Please hold on" he whispered as he kissed your forehead.

The next morning, the chirping of the birds can be heard. Tomioka there sleeping by your side. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Tomioka by yourside holding your hand.

"To-" before you could even finish calling him. You felt his arms around you, hugging you tightly. "I've always loved you!" he said making your eyes widen and hugged him back. You cried in his arms as he pats you, he then pulled back and looked at you. He suddenly claimed your lips as you got surprised

"That's our second kiss" he said making you blush. "E-eh? When?" you ask as he just smiled at you.

Shinobu came in and the hanahaki disease you got was gone. Everyone looked happy and relieved as they congrats the both of you.

━━━━━━━━✿✿
When you whispered your words of love, it was my heart which caught it. When you kissed me, it was not my lips which felt it but my soul.
✿✿━━━━━━━━