✿ Shinazugawa Sanemi

43; Savior🌹
Sanemi X Fem!Reader

"Arigato! Gomenasai!" she yelled and bowed to the man infront of her. "I've been saving you for a lot of time now, are you following me?" he ask as the girl defended herself.

"No! I swear ... Y-you know, I am a servant of a freaking evil rich family and they will task me to do impossible things. And if I didn't do that they will task me to go here and there to buy useless things" she explained and smile making the guy just nod.

He then noticed a lot of gauze in her face and neck as well as a white bandage in her arms, neck and probably in his thighs.

"Y/N! YOU USELESS BITCH!" a certain girl said as her smile became a sad one as she look back. "See you" she said as she walked away and Sanemi even witnessed when the girl got slapped.

'She might be a real useless for that'

He then let it go and another mission came in, someone named Y/n need to be saved. Oyakata-sama said that the girl was important to the Demon slayer corps, a descendant of the L/n clan who made the corps to corporate with the kasugai crows.

"Isn't it that girl whom I saved countless times?" he whispered and went to the designation where the girl was located.

"G-GOMENASAI!" A sudden scream and begging can be heard inside a mansion where she was. "How dare you went on my room without permission?!" a girl yell at her.

"Y-your father ... he t-told me to c-c-" she was cut off because of another whip. "How dare you talk back!" she yelled. "Gomenasai, Lady Meiko" she said as the Lady Meiko left the room, storage room to be precise.

When the lady was out of sight, Y/n took all the bandage and Sanemi saw  a lot of scratches. "O-oyakata ... sama" she whispered and she then lost consciousness. Sanemi sneak in and carried the girl. They escaped and immediately brought the girl to the Butterfly Mansion, surprising Shinobu because of the countless injuries the girl have.

Shinobu even had to ask a lot of assistants to cure the girl. After 2 hours, she was stable and all thw infection  was taken.

"Sanemi, who is she?" Shinobu ask. "The daughter of the Kasugai Crow minister. They were disbanded when the head died. But the contract was still ongoing, though, we need more kasugai crow" Sanemi said

"I see, so this was your important mission?" she said.

"CAW! CAW! HASHIRA MEETING! HASHIRA MEETING!" a kasugai crow said making them stood up and went to the estate immediately.

Oyakata-sama arrived, smiled and greeted them.

"What is it, Oyakata-sama?" Uzui ask. "Only 20 out of 50 000 kasugai crow left, our kasugai crow were dying" Kiriya said.

"What? 20? Only?" Shinobu ask. "Yes, but since we got Y/n, she can give us again crow, more in numbers and more stronger" Kanata said.

"Who is this Y/n, Oyakata-sama?" Rengoku ask. "The daughter of the head of Kasugai Crow Ministry that let Demon slayer use their kasugai crow as a messenger" Oyakata-sama answered.

"But, her parents died when she was born and taken by a rich family. I let a crow to search for and seen her being tortured or receiving violence. Sanemi and Shinobu might've seen it" Oyakata-sama added

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. She has a lot of cuts in her bodies, even in her neck. It took me 2 hours ti remove all the infections and made me took 5 assistant to do it" Shinobu said.

"She could've escaped" Sanemi said. "She can't, I've got a letter from her. She can't escape because of the village surrounding the mansion knew her. If she left and has been seen. She will receive a terrible torture as a punishment" Oyakata-sama said.

A week passed and Y/n gained consciousness but she was new to the surrounding and always freak out when seeing a guy or a girl who isn't familiar with her. So, they decided to let Sanemi guard her instead. "Hey Y/n" Sanemi called that made Y/n freak a little. "Gomena-" she then received a  flick in her head.

"You don't need to apologize, I'm just greeting you" Sanemi said as he seat up beside Y/n. "So, are you socializing?" he ask.

"I'm just starting and got to meet the three kids and the girls named Kanao and Aoi, do you think I'm starting?" she ask making the boy smile a bit. "Yes, you did"

"Ne, Sanemi, they said you're a loud type, is that true?" she ask chuckling making the boy surprised. "W-who told you that?!" she ask making the girl laugh.

"Shinobu-san and the others visited me here" she answered. "Sanemi-san, can you bring me outside. I'm going to do something" she said making the boy confused but did it.

She put a index and thumb finger in her mouth and whistled a different and like a calling kind of whisle. It is loud and crows suddenly showed out of nowhere.

A certain crow landed on her shoulder, Sanemi and the other hashiras and people who's there witnessed this got their eyes widen.

"Gomenasai, but can you assign some kasugai crow for the demon slayer? They needed it, let's help them, okay?" she talk to the crow on her shoulder and nodded.

The Crow suddenly made his own sound which the crow understood. They flee and went on the other direction but the crow landed on her shoulder stayed.

"Ne, Y/n" Sanemi called as Y/n turned around. An irk coming out from him. A lot of crow don't want to leave him. Y/n chuckled, "They like you Sanemi" she said.

She took the crows and made if fly, "Flee" she said they fly away.

She went back to her room and seat up, "I've been wondering Y/n" Sanemi said.

"Why are you following me?" he ask making the girl shocked and avoid gaze with the guy. "I-I told you-" she was cut of when Sanemi cornered her. "I know its a lie" he said making the girl sigh in defeat.

"It's because I want to ask help, but I can't since you always disappear before I can even speak with you. The day you ask me this, I was with Meiko so I couldn't grab the chance" she said

"B-besides you're a demon slayer, and you saved me a lot that's why ... T-that's why .." she added and avoided her gaze more and bowed as she raise her head she hit Sanemi's chin up making him grunt and Y/n panic

"G-GOMENASAI! ARE YOU OKAY? SANEMI? I'M REALLY SORRY!!" she yelled as she looked at Sanemi's chin. She hold his chin and checked it up. "I'm really sorry, Sanemi" she said and about to press it when Sanemi pulled her arms making their lips to have contact with each other.

"That's why?" he ask as soon as he broke the kiss. "T-t-that's why I s-see y-you as my-" she was cut off by a kiss once again. "Savior?" he ask as the girl nod. "Y-yes" she said.

Sanemi softly laugh and pats her head and resting his chin on her shoulder. "Tho, what you did in my chin hurts" he said. "I'm really sorry"

。・°°・・°°・。
“Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.”
。・°°・・°°・。