☆ミSabito

11; Better than she can🌹🌼
Sabito X Broken hearted! Reader

P.S. I really like Sabito so as long as I can, I won't do any angst for him. In this AU, he's alive and a demon slayer affiliated in the Demon Slayer Corps with Makomo, Y/n and Giyuu. They're all trained by Sakonji-sensei which means they only use water breathing. Sabito's toxic gf would be name Inei, if this is a reader's name please tell me and I'll change it or you'll change the  name in your mind.

(starlianchiii43✿)

-

✿YOUR POV

"Y/n, are you okay?" Sabito asks. Him and I were on a mission and will take our way back home but decided to stay in a stay in to rest.

"Hmm ... Absolutely, thanks Sabito" I said smiling but just what they said, eyes says the opposite when you stated that you're happy. "Tell me, did you and Inei fought again?" he asks and sat beside me.

"Hm, Its okay. She said that she'll be doing missions with you after this so she'll have a lot of time spending with you" I answered and he ruffles my hair

"Thank you for understanding, Y/n-chan. You're such a good friend" he said as I smiled

'Ouch'

"Its getting late, we should sleep" he said and I just smiled. "No, you go first. I'll just follow" I answered and he nodded.

I cough, and got surprised. " .... petals?" I ask and I smiled to it and lay on the grass. "Hanahaki ...?" I ask as stared at the sky and and the moonlight touching my face.

I returned and Inei spent most of  her time with Sabito, I avoided having a contact with Sabito. He treats Inei as a queen but Inei can't even treat Sabito as her king. Deep inside, I knew that, I can treat Sabito better than her.

A day came and I was appointed to a mission with Makomo and Inei. "You know what Makomo, you should distance yourself to Sabito" Inei spoke out of nowhere.

"You don't own Sabito-niichan so why would I follow you. If I have to choose between you and Y/n-neechan. Y/n-neechan can treat Sabito-niichan better. I just don't-" Makomo was cut off when Inei slapped her. "Inei! Makomo is just a kid, why are you hurting her?" I said as I assisted Makomo.

Inei smirked and suddenly distanced herself from us, "You can eat those bitches" she said as I looked back and saw a demon standing behind us. She left and I have no choice to let Makomo run. "We have no chance defeating an upper moon. Go run, atleast you can save yourself" I said and pushed her. "Please tell Sabito how  much I love him"

She doesn't want to but I insisted and she escaped crying. I fought the demon and the hanahaki was trying to devour me as well. "Pretty strong for a lower ranked" he said as he  charge towards me but back off when he saw me cough some petals and kneeled. "H-hanahaki? You're fighting me carrying a disease? What a brave woman" he said

"Don't back off, you coward!" I yelled and point my nichirin blade. "Just be a demon, you can cop with that and fight me over and over again" he said and I chuckled.

"I will not, and won't" I said as I attacked him. "One of the chosen one, just be one of us and take revenge" he said. "It is pointless, revenge is an unacceptable reason to be a demon!" I yelled.

He stabbed me with his nails but then a nichirin flew to cut off his hands.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n-chan!"

"Y/n, hang in there!"

I heard those voice and saw Shinobu, Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo. I smiled and then I felt something ... Its like thorns. Thorns inside my throat. They immediately bring me at the butterfly mansion and cured me.  Shinobu was able to found  out my other condition, Hanahaki disease.

"Is it Sabito?" she asks as she was putting tea in the cup. "Maybe" I said and she looked at me. "By the way, Inei was fired for framing you guys up. When she arrived, she said that she's the only one alive but Makomo arrived telling what happened" she spoke as I smiled but cut off when I cough seeing pink petals of roses.

"Will you confess?" she ask as I stared at my tea. "What's the point anyways? I mean, if I did, me dying because of hanahaki will not change"

"You're right but won't you do it?" she asks. "I don't want to blame his self for me having this disease. Just like what we used to, if he ever bring those feeling back, I might end up hurting him"

"I know I can treat him better. Better than she can but don't you think its too late?" I added and looked outside the window

"The moonlight looks so bright this night" Shinobu said and I nodded. Shinobu go out but when she opened the door, we saw Sabito, Eyes widen.

"Goodnight" she said and left Sabito and me behind. "You heard it, didn't you?" I ask and smiled at him. "I-im sorry" he said and I nodded. "Its fine, you shouldn't be guilty. Atleast we had a bond" I said and he smiled but eyes where sad, full of guilty.

"Makomo tell me everything  you feel about me" he said as he closed the door and went closer where I am and sit in the bed. "I told her that, incase I lose my life during my the battle with the demon"

"So, how's your relationship with Inei?" I ask and he  looked at me. "We broke up" he answered and I just hummed. I lay down and I think I'm  going to let go already. "I love you, Sabito" I said and closed my eyes.

I don't know what he did but a tear left my eyes and my eyes went huge when I felt his lips against mine. He hold my head and deeper the kiss as he let go. "I love  you too" he said

As hanahaki took me down, my eyes opened and saw my body laying and me floating. Sabito is crying out loud, Shinobu, Giyu and Makomo entered and saw my lifeless body, Shinobu and Makomo kneeled.

"Y/N-CHAN! Wake up!"

"Y-Y/N-neechan!"

"Y/n ... san"

"Don't you wanna go back?" a sudden voice at my back said and I turned around and saw Urokodaki-sensei's previous students. "Sabito loved you so much, Y/n. You should go back"

"I'll be staying here, I-" I was cut off by a sudden yell at my back. "Y/N! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Sabito yelled hugging my body

I tear up, and cried out loud. "I wanna go back but I can't"

"Y/n, here" and then I catched the coin he flipped. "Coin of fate, if tail, you'll stay and if head, you'll go back" they said as flipped the coin and it was ... head.

My floating self was being suck  by  my body. "Live your life to the fullest" he said and my vision became dark.

"Y/n? Y/n. Y/n!" a voice said and I opened my eyes and saw Sabito.

Shinobu and Makomo suddenly throw theirselves to me and cried out loud.

-
"Let's go" Shinobu spoke in a sad tone. Sabito left a kiss in her forehead when he felt something that gripped into his haori.

" ...Y/n?" he asks as the others looked at him. He got surprised when the grip became more tighter. "Y/n's  gripping  my haori" he spoke  out as Shinobu dashed towards her body and  check her pulse and got shock.

"Her .. Her  pulse is back!" she yelled in surprise as she kneeled down and cried not because she's sad. Its because she's happy.
-

"I'll treat you better  this time" Sabito spoke as  he hugged Y/n tight.

。・°°・・°°・。
Men always want to be a woman’s first love –
women like to be a man’s last romance.
。・°°・・°°・。