°*☆SPECIAL CHAPTER☆*°

SPECIAL CHAPTER
Fluff🌹
Shinzugawa Sanemi

Flip the Coin

"Y/n are you coming?" Shinobu ask to Y/n as Y/n took her coin Kanae also gave to her.

"If tail, you'll go with us. If head you won't" Mitsuri said as Y/n nod and flipped the coin.

Tail!

"Yes! at last!" Mitsuri said as she pulled Y/n. "Minna! Luck's with us, Y/n will go with us!" Shinobu announced. "You should decide for your own, you're more-" Mitsuri was cut off when Sanemi talked.

"Even you convince her, she will just flip the coin to decide" he said in an irritated tone. Everyone looked at him and then to Y/n who flipped the coin. "Gomenasai" she said.

"Look! She even flip the coin if she'll say sorry or not" Sanemi said. Y/n flipped the coin once again and she just shut up.

Sanemi stood up and grabbed Y/n's collar, "Don't you ever use that stupid coin to decide when I'm in front of you" he said and silence came

"Close your eyes then, Shinazugawa-san" Y/n said after that silence. "You, brat-" he was about to hit Y/n when the others took Sanemi away from Y/n.

"Sanemi-san, calm down" Rengoku said as Sanemi took his hand from the one who pulled him away from Y/n.

"Let's go" Obanai and Muichiro said as if nothing happened.

They'll be going in a mission together near the Wisteria Crest, only those who wanted to go will be going. Oyakata-sama won't force them. Y/n's all decision always being decided by the coin but won't let the coin decide when killing demons and Oyakata-sama's orders.

After the missions they went back to the estate of Oyakata-sama for a meeting he called for. It was a mission in a city named Kobayashiko (fanfic place). He tasked Y/n and Sanemi to be on the same team as well as Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"The city has 4 villages and we need to protect it, me and Y/n will handle the largest village. The three villages aren't that far from each other, so you cocktail don't need to be afraid" Sanemi said pointing Zenitsu

"H-hai!" he agreed

They got separated and Y/n went on the same village as Sanemi were going.

A lot showed up when their presence was sensed by the demon. "Snow breathing; 1st form; Negative Degrees" she said and a bunch of them got there heads off.

After the mission was finished they went back and both of them was tasked to train the three who went with them in a mission.

Y/n's always using her coin when she's teaching which made Tanjiro and the 2 to be uncomfortable, so they have no choice to ask Sanemi instead.

A night came and Sanemi decided to have a late night stroll and accidentally saw Y/n in the rooftop having her own stargazing moments.

"Hey" Sanemi called as her attention went on the boy who called her. She flipped the coin and greeted, "Good evening Shinazugawa-san."

Sanemi sit up beside where Y/n was laying, an idea popped up on his mind which he hopes to be answered.

"I want to ask" he requested as he looks at the sky. "Yes?" she ask. "Why won't you let your self decide for your sake?" he ask as he put both of his hands at the back of his head and layed.

Y/n flipped her coin, "I'll go with head" Sanemi said as the coin landed on head. Y/n sigh and closed her eyes.

"My family belong to the most wealthy family in Japan. Every move I do, need some permission. Every decision I make, should be informed to my father. Everything in my life was meant to be ruled by the one who's more superior than me" she said