メ Hashibira Inosuke

39; Confusion🌹
Inosuke X Fem! reader

"Y/n-kun!" Tanjiro said as he waited Y/n up who liked to always walking behind them

Yes, They mistook Y/n for being a male. She even wear the boy's uniform and hid her face using a clown mask, she's also wearing a hat, just like those one from the blacksmith of the slayers. Considering one of the blacksmith was her brother. She even talks, walks and act like a boy.

"You've got this smell ... Are y-you a girl?" Tanjiro ask making the girl hum. "Yes, what about it?" she ask making Zenitsu point her up.

"And you fight like a boy?!" he said making the girl nod. "I really don't care acting like a guy" she said and walk passed them.

That day passed by and Inosuke started to annoy Y/n.

"Y/n-kun, you should enter the male bath instead" he said making Y/n annoyed, showing an irk mark and looked at Inosuke. "Inosuke-chan~ why don't you go in the ladies bath instead?" you annoy him back making him pissed.

"They might accuse you as a pervy bastard"

"They might accuse you a a pervy bitch"

"I'm confused!" Naho said making both of them to look at the three little girls.

"Y/n-neechan's a girl and Inosuke-niichan's a guy" Kiyo said.

"But Y/n-neechan looks like a boy, and Inosuke-niichan look like a girl" Sumi said making Inosuke a lot more pissed.

"IT'S JUST MY LOOK BESIDES YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER FACE YET!" he yelled making the three girls startled. "G-gomenasai!" they yelled as they run away from the two.

"You haven't seen my face as well, Inosuke-chan" she said making the male glare at him. "Stop calling me chan!" he yelled making the girl grin under her mask

"You cut your hair so no one would be confused, Inosuke-chan" she said revealing only her lips and tongue sticking out.

Inosuke had enough and pulled Y/n over then kissed her. He then let go as he received a great blow coming from Y/n.

"H-how d-dare you take my f-first kiss!" she yelled then run off. Inosuke then just lay down from being throw away coming from Y/n's blow. He stared at the sky and smiled unknowingly.

Y/n on the other hand were blushing and like a red rose because of the redness. Lucky for her, she's wearing a mask to hide that. She was hissing and cursing Inosuke for kissing her. She shouldn't have reveal the lower part of his face.

Whenever she and Inosuke would cross paths, she will immediately jump out or run away from the guy. Now, they have a mission together with Zenitsu and Tanjiro of course.

A sudden attack came in making the four of them split up in pairs. Zenitsu with Tanjiro and Inosuke with Y/n. Inosuke jumped unto Y/n so she would be protected.

"Inosuke! You're so heavy!" Y/n said as Inosuke stood up and lay a hand on Y/n which she accepted.

They fought the demon together, but there's an even that made Y/n protected Inosuke. Making her mask to be removed and her hair was untied. Her e/c matched with her h/c and f/c tips on it.

"You should not let your guard down, Inosuke" she said as they fought again the demon.

After the demon faded, Y/n blushed remembering that Inosuke kissed her. She was about to run when Inosuke was able to grab her hand making her face him.

"You've been running away from me" he said making the girl sweatdrop. "And who wouldn't? You took my first kiss idiot!" she yelled making the guy smirked. "Affected, Y/n-kun" he said making the girl blush but angry. "You look like a tsundere, Y/n" he said.

"Shut it, Inosuke-chan!" she said making the boy showed an irk. He then grabbed her head and kissed her for the second time. She wasn't able to move by the sudden move of the guy.

He then let go and put his hand on Y/n's head considering that he's much taller than the lady. "I wonder, if we got married, the priest might mistook you as the guy" he said making Y/n blush.

"And he will mistook you as the girl, better wear the wedding kimono then" she said making the girl pulling her for another kiss.

"Confusion's not that bad, don't you think?" he ask making the girl punch him. "Be mine" he whispered.

"Yes, yes, wharever you say ... Inosuke-chan" Y/n teased as the guy chased her all over the place.

。・°°・・°°・。
Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.
。・°°・・°°・。