メ Kibutsuji Muzan

39; Captive🌹
Muzan X Fem!Reader

"T-tsukahiro ... sama?" Y/n ask as she saw Tsukahiro devouring a human, not just a human. Its his right hand in his so called business.

Y/n, was a human servant in their mansion. She've recognized her master as the person named Tsukahiro but the real identity was Kibutsuji Muzan. She ran as fast as she can to leave the mansion where she was working.

She was able to go out but she saw Muzan a.k.a. Tsukahiro. In just a second, Muzan was now behind her and wrapping his arms around her neck making her to struggle on breathing.

"T-tsu .. kahi .. ro .. sama?" she ask half of her left eye's close. "Did you see it?" he ask as a tear left on her eyes. "Y-ye .. s" she answered as Muzan nod.

"You're really honest Y/n, what a pure soul" he said making Y/n beg for her life to be spared. "Don't cry, Y/n. I won't hurt you .... But I still can" he said making Y/n tremble more.

He loosened his arms a bit making Y/n to breath again, laying her head on Muzan's chest. "Tsukahiro-sama, w-what h-happened t-to you?" she ask in a low voice.

"I am demon, honey, the first demon existed" he whispered. "Kibuts-" she was cut off when Muzan spoke. "Where did you hear that?" he ask making Y/n shriveled.

"I-I ... I used t-to work in a v-village n-near a mountain and y-your name was popular there. B-but your appearance w-was u-unknown" she answered

"You'll be my permanent captive, you can escape whenever you want but remember ... You can't go out" he murmured near Y/n's ears.

"Demons will be inside during the day and outside during the night, I hope you a luck" he added as he kissed Y/n's lips, making the girl shock. She then felt sleepiness, "Sleep tight" he said as she completely fall asleep

She woke up in a middle of a room full of lamp lights. She moved a little and sat up. Her clothings was changed into a kimono having an expensive silk used. A lot more different from her kimono as a servant. She stood up and noticed her hair used to be tied in a bun was waving down. She opened the doors and wasn't able to go anywhere.

Every room she opened was like the room where she came from, she opened another one and it's her room again but noticing a sound.

"It must be the biwa who kept on changing the rooms" she murmured. "A wise deduction" she was startled and look back seeing a demon with a long hair looking like a girl.

"I am Daki, I was the one who changed your clothes. But I didn't see anything" she said.

"Are you a subordinate of Tsukahiro-sama?" she ask making Daki a littlw bit confused. "Tsukahiro? None of us has a name like that" she said.

"I mean Muzan-sama" she said making Daki smile. "Yes, but more like a servants. If you haven't heard of us, I won't spoil you" she said making the girl nod and then run to find another door.

"You can't escape here, as long as Nakime's playing the biwa. Touching her would be impossible as well" she said making Y/n sigh.

"I know, Muzan-sama already said that before taking me here" she said

The biwa suddenly played again and Daki who's infront of her was now gone. Muzan was now facing her in a room. In the room where wakes up actually.

"Y/n, come here" Muzan ordered as Y/n approaches Muzan without even thinking. Muzan widens his arms, signing Y/n to hug him. She hugged him as Muzan put some blood of his on Y/n, which means he will make her  a  demon.

She experience a great pain and resisting on it while still hugging Muzan. "Hang in there" he whispered as Y/n's transformation was completed. She hugged Muzan even more tighter and deepens her face in his chest.

"I can read minds, Y/n. So I've known everything you were thinking" he said making the girl looked at him. "I've Heard everything you were thinking and thoughts" he added making the girl deepens her face on the chest of the supreme demon infront of her.

"Even your feelings towards me" he said patting the girl's head. "I've always been loving you Muzan-sama" she whispered making Muzan smile.

"You're no longer a captive but ... you'll be mine till death" he said

"I love you as well"

。・°°・・°°・。
I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
。・°°・・°°・。