1

Nyx's pov

It was the day I had been waiting for for the past five years. Ever since the fall of Shiganshina this was all I thought of, I needed to join the military, I just had to! Now I was stood amongst rows and rows of people all dressed in the same training corps uniforms saluting a tall bald man that was yelling at the front.

"Straighten those spines piss ants the 104th cadet corps boot camp starts now! Allow me to introduce myself I'm commander Keith Shadis and you will grow to hate me, training is going to be a white knuckle ride through hell if I've done my job right you will be waking up in a cold sweat from memories of this place every night for the rest of your miserable lives. Right now you're nothing, livestock, but over the next three soul crushing years you'll learn to take down your own Goliath. Remember this moment when you come face to face with them cause here's where you ask yourself, am I a fighter or am I feed?! Am I going to be ground up to human gristle by boulder sized incisors or am I going to be the one to bite!" The Commander yelled.

He then started walking among the rows of cadets picking on certain ones to intimidate the first one he chose was a scrawny looking boy with chin length blonde hair.

"Hey mop top!" He began.

"Sir!" The boy replied doing a salute.

"What do they call you maggot?!" He yelled.

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina sir!" The boy replied.

"Wow seriously why would your parents curse you with such a dumb name?!" The Commander Continued.

"It was my Grandfather sir!" He replied.

"Cadet Arlert why is a runt like you here?!" The Commander yelled.

"To help humanity overcome the titans!" Armin replied.

"That is delightful to hear you're going to be a great light snack for them, Row three about face runt!" The Commander said before walking off looking for his next victim.

His the next target was a boy with short blonde hair and grey eyes.

"And what do you call your self!?" The Commander yelled.

"My name is Thomas Wagner, I'm from the Trost District." The boy replied.

"I can't hear you!" The Commander yelled.

"I'm from Trost sir!" He yelled.

"Good for you nobody here gives a damn!" The Commander yelled

The Commander then turns to a short girl with black hair in pigtails.

"Next, you!" He yelled.

"Sir, Mina Carolina from Karanes!" She replied.

"Is a pathetic worm like you the best Karanes has to offer?!" He yelled.

"Sir, I'm afraid that's the case sir!" She replied.

He looked at me as he walked by but he never said a word, he then went to the next cadet, a boy with two toned hair and a longer face.