Chapter 7

A/N: ^^ Sooyoung's dress!

Sooyoung's jaw nearly drops in amazement when she arrives at the UNICEF Korea Gala.

There are many famous faces, both familiar and unfamiliar, dressed to the nines and mingling with each other. She's never been to a celebrity event like this before, so she feels quite out of place.

But after that spat with the paparazzi and getting an earful from Haewon about her not-so-professional response, she needs a night out.

The actress gets her temperature checked at the entrance and then she walks in. Apparently Jaehyun is supposed to be here, but there's no sign of him anywhere. It seems like Sooyoung will be on her own for a bit.

"Sooyoung-ah!" She turns her head when her name is called.

There's a woman approaching her, looking to be around her age. It takes a few moments for her to realize why she looks so familiar. Then she gasps. "Hi, unnie!"

Eunji pulls Sooyoung into a hug, having missed her after not seeing her for so long. They worked on a movie together a while back and even though it didn't do as well as they hoped, it's still one of Sooyoung's favorite projects to date.

"It's so nice to see a familiar face!" Eunji exclaims.

"I was thinking the same thing." Sooyoung chuckles. "I was starting to get a little lonely."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you company for a bit." The older woman winks, pulling her to the side to talk.

The two of them chat for quite a while, telling each other what they've been up to lately. It's nice for Sooyoung to be able to catch up with an old friend and see how far she has come since they last saw each other.

But after some time, Eunji is called away by someone else. The two women quickly exchange numbers and share one more hug before Sooyoung is left alone once again.

She doesn't mind too much though. After all, she is much more introverted off screen than on screen so she's content just people watching for a bit.

Sooyoung scans the faces of the people in the crowd, her body freezing when she spots a familiar head of white hair near the red carpet. She steps closer to get a better look, freezing when she sees the face of Jung Hoseok himself. And beside him are the other BTS members, posing for pictures.

Her favorite band in the world is standing just a few feet in front of her. In the flesh.

Sooyoung narrowly manages to hold in a squeal of excitement, not wanting to lose her cool in front of all these people.

But they look so good, especially Jimin. Black hair has always been one of her favorite colors on him and the pairing of the turquoise turtleneck and the black trench coat makes him look incredible. Ethereal is the best way to describe it.