Chapter 27

"Sooyoung, honey, you have visitors!"

"Tell him to go away!" She calls back with a sniffle.

It's the next morning after her and Jimin's fight and she doesn't want to see anyone right now, especially not him.

"It's a her, not a him." Sooyoung sits up in bed when she hears her bedroom door open. "And there's three of us."

To her surprise, Skye, Iris and Elisa are standing in her doorway. "Wh-what are you guys doing here?"

"Jimin told us you won't talk to him, so we came to check on you." Skye smiles, her curls bouncing as she comes over and takes a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Don't you all have work, though?" Sooyoung asks in a meek voice, self consciously rubbing at the bags under her eyes.

"The tattoo shop is closed today." Skye explains.

"I took a mental health day." Iris grins.

"I'm my own boss, I work when I want." Elisa shrugs.

"Point is, we're here to cheer you up." Skye clarifies, making Sooyoung smile.

"She also wants to know what he did so she knows how bad she has to fuck him up." Iris adds on.

This makes all the girls laugh. It's the best Sooyoung has felt in the past twelve hours.

"We can talk, but not here. My mom is probably across the hall eavesdropping right now."

"No, I doubt she would-" Elisa looks over her shoulder. Then she looks back at Sooyoung, pursing her lips. "Nevermind."

"It's okay, I have the perfect place for us to go." Skye grins, clapping her hands excitedly.

__________

Half an hour later, Sooyoung finds herself at Skye's tattoo shop. It's closed for the day, so it's the perfect opportunity for them to talk in private.

Usually, she would spend her days off with Jimin but today she would rather do anything but. She needs time to think, sort out her feelings.

"Okay, let's get started." Iris places the bag of food they bought on the table and starts emptying it. Meanwhile, the other girls take a seat. Sooyoung and Elisa on one couch and Skye and Iris on the other. "What did he do?"

Sooyoung sucks in a breath. "He was having sex with a HYBE intern for three months."

Everyone stills, looking at her with wide eyes. "Oh no, I'm really gonna fuck him up." Skye rises from her seat and Elisa quickly approaches her, putting a hand on the younger woman's shoulder.

"No, no, no. I think we should hear the full story first before we go beating anyone up." Elisa says softly. "Iris unnie, please tell her. You're the lawyer here."