Chapter 15

"Ugh, I'm so full

"Ugh, I'm so full." Sooyoung clutches her stomach, pushing her plate away.

After their all-girls massage, which was quite entertaining, the entire group decided to meet back up for dinner. By this time, the sun has set and the only things lighting up the island are a few street lamps.

"Hey, um, do you wanna go on a walk?" Sooyoung looks up from the table when she hears Jimin's voice. And she is surprised to see that he is looking directly at her.

"M-me?" She asks, pointing to herself before she realized how dumb she must look.

"Yes, you." He chuckles warmly. "I'll buy you ice cream."

"I'm in." She agrees instantly.

Skye catches her eye as they leave the restaurant together, wriggling her eyebrows obnoxiously when she sees the way Jimin gently places a hand on the small of her back.

Despite the fiery blush that blooms on her cheeks, she still finds it in her to send Skye a deadly glare.

"I think it's this way." Jimin hums, guiding her towards the left as they walk out.

"I didn't even know they had ice cream here." Sooyoung comments, looking around at the island. Sure, it's beautiful in the day but it's absolutely gorgeous when it's lit up at night.

"Me either, but I remember walking by it yesterday with some of the guys." He says. "It shouldn't be too...oh, it's over there!" He announces, pointing to a lit up shack in the distance.

"What flavor are you gonna get?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Hm, I don't know. I'm feeling a little adventurous today, so I'll just wait to see what they have." Jimin replies. "How about you?"

"Probably mango."

Jimin scrunches up his nose, creating a noticeable distance between the two of them. "You disgust me."

"It's not my fault you have bad taste in ice cream." She laughs at his antics.

"You're the one with bad taste." He retorts. "The only thing saving you is the fact that you have a crush on me."

Sooyoung gasps, feeling a blush bloom on her cheeks. "You did not just go there."

"You walked right into that one, I just had to."

"Not funny." She glares at him, crossing her arms in front of her chest in defiance.

"C'mon, don't look at me like that." Jimin pouts, stepping closer to her again.

Sooyoung purposely turns her head and looks in the opposite direction. "Fine, I won't look at you."

"That's not what I meant!" Jimin protests. He tries to grab her hand, but she resists the gesture. "Okay, I'll apologize."