Chapter 32

A/N: ^^ sy and jm's outfits!

"Ara, when are the guys getting here?" Sooyoung asks, generously applying some gloss to her lips.

"Jaehyun oppa said ten minutes." Her friend calls out from the bedroom.

"Perfect, just enough time to do my hair.." The actress mumbles, quickly grabbing the curling iron and plugging it in.

"You have to do mine too!" Ara protests, stumbling towards the bathroom in her tall heels. She looks like she's two seconds away from tripping over her own two feet and it's pretty adorable.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know." She winks.

By the time the two women have finished fixing their hair, Sooyoung gets a text from her soulmate. It's time to head to the film awards ceremony, where Sooyoung is in the running for not one, but two categories. Best new drama and best new actress.

To say she's excited would be an understatement.

"They're here, come on!" Sooyoung practically skips her way down the stairs, hoping that her best friend is closely behind. Then she pulls open the front door, a gasp leaving her lips when she sees what is waiting for her.

Both Jimin and Jaehyun look absolutely stunning in black suits, each man holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. And behind them, a shiny white limousine can be seen.

"Why are you standing there like tha-oh wow." Ara's eyes widen as she finally makes it down the stairs, standing next to her friend.

"You ladies look beautiful." Jimin hums, although he can't seem to take his eyes off Sooyoung.

She's dressed in a pink tulle gown with ruffles that go all the way to the floor. A bit more dramatic than what she's used to, but she decided to step out of her comfort zone. After all, tonight could be a game changer for her career.

"Well thank you, you both look very handsome." Sooyoung always had an appreciation for seeing her soulmate in a suit, especially with his hair gelled back. He looks more charming than usual, if even possible.

"Shall we go?" Jaehyun grins, gesturing to the limousine behind them.

"I think we should." Ara smiles, stepping closer and grabbing his hand.

The four of them walk down the steps together, all dressed to the nine's for the award ceremony. The group will be turning heads tonight, that's for sure.

"What's with the limo?" Sooyoung asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It was a spur of the moment thing." Jaehyun shrugs. "All his idea."

"Yah, it was not!" Jimin protests, glaring playfully at the actor. "It was a mutual decision between the both of us."

"Sure, if that's what you want to call it." Jaehyun gives him an unbothered look.