Chapter 24 🔥

Jimin offers her a very suggestive look as he crosses from the bedroom to the bathroom

Jimin offers her a very suggestive look as he crosses from the bedroom to the bathroom. Then, a few moments later, she hears the shower turn on.

Sooyoung slowly gets up from the couch, almost feeling like she is in a fever dream. A very self-indulgent alternate reality where Jimin wants her just as much as she wants him.

Before she knows it, Sooyoung is standing in front of the bathroom door, which has been left cracked open. She swallows the lump in her throat and then knocks. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

She lets herself in and then gingerly closes the door behind her. When she turns around, the first thing she notices is the blurry figure behind the fogged glass. She can see the sculpted outline of Jimin's body as he washes up.

"I was starting to think you were being serious about the whole 'hypothetical' thing."

She shakes her head, momentarily forgetting that he probably can't see her. "Not this time." She goes to strip off her shirt, but then hesitates. "You're naked in there, right?"

Jimin bursts into laughter. "No, Sooyoung, I'm showering fully clothed."

His joke eases her nerves a bit. "Good to know."

Sooyoung pulls her clothes off, unable to tear her eyes away from Jimin's body behind the glass.

It really should be illegal to look that good.

"Okay, I'm coming in." She announces, grabbing the handle of the shower door. "Ready?"

"I'm ready."

Sooyoung takes a deep breath and then slides the door open. What she sees almost makes her trip as she steps in.

Jimin is, in fact, completely nude. And although he's just lathering his chest with soap, he manages to make it look extremely erotic. Her eyes follow a trail of suds as it drips down the gentle ridges of his abs, sliding into his v-line towards his-

"Wow." He seems to be shamelessly checking her out the same way with widened eyes. "I really am one lucky man."

Jimin is clearly at a loss for words. He has seen her in a bikini, but nothing compares to the real thing.

"Thanks." She smiles sheepishly, feeling her cheeks redden. Although Jimin clearly appreciates the view, she still can't help but be a little self conscious. "Can you pass me the soap, please?"

He does as she asks, seeming to be in a trance as she lathers herself up. He doesn't say a word, his lips parted in awe as he takes it all in.

Although the situation itself is definitely out of her comfort zone, she also feels quite powerful to have been able to capture his attention like this. And therefore, Sooyoung decides to have a little fun with it.

She steps directly under the water to wash the soap off, her hands slowly and sensually caressing her skin. She spends extra time in areas that she saw his gaze lingering on, such as her breasts. Her hands grab and squeeze at them, even pinching her nipples.