Chapter 10

"Yah, are you sure you're old enough to drink?" Skye teases, hesitating to give Sooyoung her glass of champagne

"Yah, are you sure you're old enough to drink?" Skye teases, hesitating to give Sooyoung her glass of champagne. "I'm kidding, I'm not the youngest anymore so I can say that now."

"Are you sure you didn't have enough to drink already?" Elisa raises an eyebrow at Skye as she finally hands Sooyoung her glass.

"You, watch it." Skye sends a playful glare her way.

"Shush guys, it's starting!" Iris interrupts, her hand already knuckle deep in the popcorn bowl.

Everyone turns their attention to the television screen, watching the intro to the last episode of the season.

Sooyoung is just intrigued as them, since this is her first time seeing the final product. Filming it is one thing, but it's always interesting to see how everything comes together.

Throughout the episode, Sooyoung's character Yeji finds more evidence that her father was a hitman. This only confirms the suspicions of the audience.

Yeji starts to cry out of shock and despair as she sits on the floor of the attic, a scene that Sooyoung remembers was very difficult for her to film. But it came out looking pretty realistic, in her opinion.

"Woah, you can cry on command?" Jimin asks with wide eyes.

"Well, yeah." She answers shyly. "I'm not very good at it, though."

Sooyoung's heart begins to race as she watches her on-screen character knock on the door of her friend's house. Jaehyun's character, Dohun, invites her in and they sit down together in the living room.

Once he realizes what is upsetting Yeji, Dohun does his best to comfort her. But this sweet scene changes everything when the characters lean into each other and share a kiss.

In any other show, this would not be a problem. But because soulmates exist in the show and these two characters are clearly not soulmates, Sooyoung has no doubt this will cause an uproar. Especially because of what they say afterwards.

"Yeji.." Dohun pulls away from her with a troubled look. "..we shouldn't do this. We're not-"

"I don't care." Yeji interrupts. "Right now, you're the one I want."

They kiss again and that image of them slowly fades to a black screen. Then the credits begin to roll.

"Holy shit." Jungkook is the first one to speak.

"That was amazing, Sooyoung!" Skye cheers.

"Thank you." She smiles sheepishly.

Everyone else expresses their agreement with Skye's words. Well, everyone except..

"Jimin, are you good over there?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "I think you need some peanut butter to go with that jelly."

"Jealous?" Jimin scoffs, waving a hand at him. "I'm not jealous, do I look jealous?"