Chapter 21

Waking up to Park Jimin first thing in the morning is something that millions around the world could only dream of

Waking up to Park Jimin first thing in the morning is something that millions around the world could only dream of. But Sooyoung has experienced this so often that she's gotten used to it. Waking up next to Park Jimin after he kissed the hell out of her last night, however, is an occurence that Sooyoung is unfamiliar with. Well, until right now.

He's still fast asleep when she awakens, probably exhausted from all the dance practices. He still manages to look angelic as always, though.

She slowly untangles herself from him, cheering in her head when she does so without waking him up. Then she heads into bathroom. As she brushes her teeth in front of the mirror, she notices that she is unable to stop smiling.

Sooyoung felt something for Jimin the moment she saw him in one of the group's music videos five years ago. At that time, she chalked it up to being a simple celebrity crush, which it probably was. But she never could've imagined it would turn into this. She never could've imagined that Jimin would be her soulmate and her longtime crush would be reciprocated.

It's safe to say that Sooyoung is on cloud nine right now. "Oh my god, Ara is gonna freak out.." She gasps, suddenly remembering she has so much to catch her friend up on.

She grabs her phone from the marble countertop and texts her friend with her toothbrush still in her mouth.

Ara better be awake, she's going to want to hear this.

Once Sooyoung sends the message, she puts her phone down and finishes brushing her teeth. But before she can even leave the bathroom, her phone starts to ring.

"What the hell did you just say?" Ara screeches in her ear as soon as Sooyoung answers the call. "If you made a typo or you're joking with me, tell me right now. My heart can't handle this."

"I'm telling the truth!" Sooyoung giggles, leaving the bathroom and heading into the kitchen to get started on breakfast. She's in a pancake mood. "He really did kiss me and, oh my god, it was everything."

Ara squeals and Sooyoung joins in. She just can't help herself. "Okay, okay, I'm gonna need a play by play. Tell me exactly how it happened and don't leave out a single detail."

"Okay, well I came over to his apartment after work like I usually do." Says Sooyoung, grabbing the necessary ingredients for the pancake recipe she always uses. "He gave me some clothes to borrow because of the rain and then we ate and started to watch a movie."

"Okay, and then what?" Just from Ara's tone of voice, the actress can tell that she is on the edge of her seat.

"He asked me how work was and I told him that we were filming a kiss scene, but it got interrupted by the weather. He sounded relieved so I finally asked him why he doesn't seem to like Jaehyun oppa."

"Oh my god, what did he say?"

"He kept trying to deny it so I accused him of being jealous. And then he was like 'jealous of what?' And I got so fucking nervous but I kept talking."