Chapter 11

"Oh good, you're up

"Oh good, you're up."

When Sooyoung awakens, the first thing she sees is the blinding sunlight. After the effects of that wear off, she sees Jimin on the other side of the room, throwing a shirt over his head. She only gets a glimpse of his chiseled torso before it is covered up completely.

"How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good." She replies, sitting up in bed a little. "And you?"

"Me too, I feel well rested."

The cuddling part of last night sure was awkward, but it earned them a night of good rest. Sooyoung thinks it was worth it.

"Should we eat some breakfast and then head out? I'm sure you have a lot of stuff to take care of before we leave."

Sooyoung nods. "Yeah, sounds good."

After taking a pit stop to the bathroom to freshen up a bit, she follows him downstairs to the kitchen. The area is peculiarly empty.

"Everyone's out doing their own thing today, so it's just us." Jimin answers her question before she can even answer it. "Do you want some cereal or something?"

She nods her head. "Yeah, sure."

Per request, Jimin pulls out two bowls, some milk and lets her take her pick of cereal from the cupboard.

She lifts a spoon of cereal to her mouth with a yawn, simultaneously checking her phone. That's when she realized she never answered Jaehyun's messages from last night.

Jaehyun

the episode was amazing!
and i can't wait to start filming s2 :)

i loved it as well!
i hope everyone else did too
and i'll see you on set in a few weeks!!

"Soo-yah."

"Hm?" She lifts her gaze from her phone.

"Have you seen these articles?"

"What articles?"

Jimin hands Sooyoung his phone and on the screen is a tabloid article titled:

"Popular Drama Sparks Controversy About Soulmates; How Long Should You Wait and When Is Too Late?"

"This one doesn't seem too bad." She mumbles, quickly scanning through it.

"Wait, sorry that's the wrong one." He takes his phone back, navigating to a different article before showing it to her. This one reads:

"Mediocre Show Encourages Youth to Give Up On Soulmates- Here's Why It Should Be Cancelled"

"And..I take it back." Sooyoung sighs. "I'm glad I'm going on vacation soon."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stress you out." Jimin frowns. "But I just thought you should know. I'm sure the paparazzi are gonna be all over you again."

"I wouldn't put it past them." She frowns.