Chapter 9

A/N: yall this chapter is super long so mentally prepare yourselves lol

"Guys, I'm back!" Jimin calls out, pushing open the door as Sooyoung lingers behind him.

"Oh my god, finally!"

"Ah, I can't wait to meet her!"

"I wanna meet her first."

"No, I wanna-"

The stampede of young adults comes to a screeching halt in the foyer of the Bangtan dorms. Sooyoung tries her best not to squirm under their gazes. Instead, she offers them a polite wave. "Hello, I'm Sooyoung."

"You look familiar." Seokjin furrows his brows, as if he is trying to remember where he saw her face before.

"We met her last night, hyung." Namjoon smiles warmly at her. "Nice to meet you. Again."

"Wait, aren't you Yeji?" A girl she recognizes as Jungkook's soulmate gasps in realization. "From Into the Night?"

"Yes, that's me." She nods.

Hoseok's eyes widen. "Oh, you're the actress who cursed out the-"

Yoongi nudges him in the ribs before he can finish his sentence, offering her an apologetic look.

"No, it's okay." Sooyoung smiles sheepishly. "That was also me."

"That was actually pretty badass." Iris, Namjoon's soulmate, pitches in. "It was cool to watch you stand up to them."

"I agree, he deserved it." The woman standing next to Taehyung offers Sooyoung a reassuring smile.  "You did what had to be done."

"Oh, thanks." Sooyoung grins, glad that she hasn't ruined her first impression.

"Anyways, we love your show!" Skye exclaims. "We watch it religiously every week, I swear. Well, except for Jimin oppa."

At once, all eyes turn to Jimin.

He starts to laugh out of nervousness. "What are you talking about? I watch it!"

"Since when?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Like..last week." Everyone looks at him like they don't believe him. "I've been binge watching it online, I swear!"

"Are you caught up, though? That's the real question." Sooyoung inquires playfully.

"Yes, I'm all caught up." He reassures her. "There's a new episode tonight, right?"

She nods. "Yep, tonight at eight."

Everyone cheers, making her face feel warm. It's so weird how people that she has been a fan of for years are now fans of her, in some way. She never expected the roles to be reversed.

"I have so many questions to ask you!" Skye squeals. "C'mon, let's go sit."

Before she can object, the slightly older woman drags her to the living room.