Merome/asfcanadian (apocalypse)[reviewed]

Published 3/8/15 or Sunday March 8th, 2015

They were cornered they knew it would end up like this it was only a matter of time. They could only survive for so long and they knew it was reaching an end. "Mitch you have to run" Jerome said. Mitch shook his head determined to do anything to stay with Jerome. "I'm not leaving you Jerome, I can't" Mitch said. "You have to I can't let you die with me" Jerome said. "I can't live without you"

"Yes... You can I know you can Mitch you have to go you have to I know you can survive on your own" Mitch shook his head eyes filling with tears. "No, no I can't you mean everything to me you're my other half" he said. "I know, OK I know you don't want to leave but you have to survive for me please Mitch" Jerome said. You could hear the glass cracking in the back groans coming from the zombies as they pounded against the glass door. It was bound to give in any second they both knew it. So did the brainless monsters just outside that door. "I know it's not easy but sacrifices have to be made to keep people safe and right now I need to keep you safe please Mitch, you have to leave"

"I-I cant live without you Jerome"

"I know and I promise I'll never leave you completely just please go and... Be safe" Mitch nodded. Jerome hugged him quickly before turning back to the glass door now broken as zombies started to pour in. Jerome held up his gun aiming at the zombies as they stood up limping towards the two. "I love you" Jerome said. Mitch just looked down running out of the building. It wasn't long before he heard a scream of pain but he knew he couldn't stop running no matter what. It had taken him a while before he found a new place to stay. His heart was racing and his body aching. He didn't feel right, this didn't feel right. Yet, he had to get used to it. As night approached he went up on the rooftop. He sat down staring at the sky. The stars and moon letting off a small light. "I love you too" he whispered.

A/n~ hey guys so this is my first actual one shot and I'm not really good at writing short stories so if you can tell me how I did please do I'm new to this sorta thing also if you have any requests tell me I do pretty much any ship of Mc youtubers just give me the ship and a plot if you can that would make things a lot easier for me and I'll try my best to do it Thanks and I'll see you guys later :)