Doudil40 (Secret spots)

Dedicated to @winterstone166

Published 12/20/15 or Dec. 20th 2015

Bodil walked through the forest, pushing past the branches. He wasn't too far from his spot now. Had to be like two more minutes before he got there. He was happy to finally get away from his parents. All they did was lecture him. You have to do this, you have to do that. He didn't care. He finally got to the edge of the hill and looked at the boy sitting there. He growled, "How did you get here?" Bodil asked. The boy turned around, biting his lip. "I walked here." he replied quietly. "No duh, how did you find this place?" Bodil asked. "just walking around." the other boy replied. "I doubt that." Bodil growled. "I did really! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or something!" the boy said. "Yeah, ok." Bodil said and rolled his eyes. "I am honestly do you want me to leave?" the boy asked. "It doesn't matter, not like there's anything to hide anymore." Bodil said, crossing his arms. "O-ok, um... i'm double." Double said, smiling. "Bodil." he replied, looking past double. "So... why are you here?"

"Does it matter?"

"I mean... I guess not."

"My parents are annoying."

"I just needed a break from people."

"Well, dont I count as people?"

"I-I mean yeah but... you know."

"So why are you staying here talking to me?"

"I-I don't know."

"So... where you from?"

"I live on the edge of the forest." Double said, pointing west. Bodil smiled, "I live a three or four miles from here." he replied. "sounds nice, near silence?" Double asked. "yeah, not many people live out there." Bodil said. "I wish I could live there." Double said. Bodil chuckled, "No you don't, not with my parents at least." Bodil said. "They don't pay attention to you?"

"More like too much attention."

"My parents barely even look at me." Double said and bit his lip. "Why is that?" Bodil asked, tilting his head to the side. "uh... they h-have reasons."

"Which are? Come on, i'm not gonna judge."

"I-I'm uh... gay."

"that's ok, I am to." Bodil said and smiled. "Plus who needs parents when you have friends.They lecture you a whole lot less and don't judge as much either." he added, moving closer. "W-what are you getting at?" Double asked. "Maybe I could help you not worry about your parents, I'll be your friend." Bodil replied. Double's eyes widened, "I-I mean you dont have to. Y-you weren't to fond of me, s-so I cant imagine you are now." Double said. "Yeah but you're ok sooo..." he said, dragging out the o. "I-ok." double said. "Good, meet me here tomorrow 4:00 sharp." Bodil said and ran off. "I-wait!" but Bodil was already gone.