truelox/skylox (true love?)

Published on 3/11/15 or Wensday March 11th, 2015

Ty sat on the couch curled up in a ball he should've known this would happen.

I love you.
No you don't.
I need you.
No you don't.
I want you.
No you don't.

He had asked Ty out earlier and despite the many warnings he had gotten from everyone still said yes.

He doesn't care for anyone.
Its true.
He easily gets rid of you.
Its true.
He just tosses you aside like you're nothing.
Its true.

But something still made him love him. He couldn't get rid of the feeling. Something told him he didn't want to do this. He needed to though. Although deep inside he knew that Ty knew that Jason knew exactly was doing. That he wanted to do it. He wanted to break people's hearts and toss them aside. As if they were nothing like an old pair of clothing or a toy from when you were younger. Ty couldn't bear to live without him though. No one else ever loved him or ever cared so he needed him. Even if it was just a fake relationship. Even if it broke his heart. Even if it left him empty, upset, and lonely. He just needed something.

(Time skip 2 weeks)

"I need you back, I'm sorry I ever gave you up, I sorry I left you it was a huge mistake can you forgive me" Ty nodded tears dripping down his face as Jason hugged him tightly. He leant into the touch happy to finally have someone to hold him to comfort him.

*****

"I never needed you in the first place I only said that because I knew how gullible you were that you would believe it" Ty knew it would never last. Ty expected him to leave him so why did it still hurt so much? Why did he always think that it would last that this time would be different. It always went like this on, off, on, off. In the end though Ty always had a broken heart. He was always left to sit alone with no one to ever help him.

*****

It happened though one day at the park. He was once again by himelf sitting on the bench. "Hey" he heard someone say. He looked up to see green eyes looking at him. "What are you doing here" he asked curious as to why someone like him was sitting by himself. He looked amazing his brown eyes shining and his brown hair. "Just thinking" he replied. "You seem lonely, are you" Ty shrugged. "Not really, I mean I've been left alone so many times its just a normal thing now"

"Do you want to maybe hang out talk" Ty nodded smiling. "That'd be great" he said. Two months later and he had asked him out. He agreed even though he knew it probably wouldn't last. "I'm never leaving you and I want you to know that" he said he nodded. He kept his promise days together turned to months, months to years. Soon they had gotten married even had a family. Now Ty was finally done with being heartbroken and he knew that this was true love.

A/n~ tell me if you have any requests and if I did good I worked really hard on this one shot that's all so I guess ill see you guys next time