Setosolace (Awake)

Song is Awake by Secondhand Serenade

Published 8/12/15 or August 12th, 2015

With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.

Brice glanced over at Seto and he smiled. Seto truly was a complete angel, from his personality to looks.

And you're lying real still,
But your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
That's three that have passed, one more's fine.

Seto was laying almost completely still but his heart was beating rapidly,in time with Brice's. They had both just finished watching a movie, but one more hour together was ok.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

They both just layed together making sure they didn't miss anything that was happening. They both were completely willing to give up anything for eachother even their breath. They basically already had eachother's hearts.

I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,
But I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.

Seto cuddled into Brice taking a deep breath and smiling, he was Brice's everything and he knew that.

And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you. Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.

Brice was his hero, his reason for living. In general Brice was the best. Brice had always said he would stay with Seto no matter what.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

And that's exactly what he was doing. Three in the morning awake with Seto, doing nothing but enjoying every second with his love, and he could never ask for anything better. It was perfect.

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,

"B-Brice?" Seto asked. Brice hummed, his way of asking what. Seto looked up at him pausing for a second before whispering a question.

That you'll stay awake for me.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,

"Y-you'll stay awake with me... right, just for a bit longer?" Seto asked. Brice nodded, moving Seto a bit closer and intertwining their hands. "I'll stay awake as long as you want, if I'm with you." Brice said.

I just don't wanna miss anything

Alright guys, so I re-read this and I don't know if it's good because I'm a fast reader so I had like an extra twenty-thirthy seconds before the next line. I try to make it good in case there are people that read slower though. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot I'll have another up by... a week from now... I think. I'll try but until then see you guys NEXT TIME :* :P :)

Dedicated to @Winterstone166