Doudil90 (Runaway)

Published 9/2/15 or Sept. 2nd, 2015

Simon and Double jumped in excitement at Bodil's plan. They were gonna run, as far as they could go. To a place where they didn't have to worry. They could all be together, there was no way to prevent it. Tonight they would be gone, never seen again. They all ran home and grabbed their suitcases. They quickly packed clothes and some cash they had saved up and met back at their tree house. They took a few minutes to talk before heading off. "So, where are we exactly going?" Double asked. "I was thinking maybe Virginia, I hear it's a good place." Bodil said. "I know they have good like nature stuff." Simon said. "I'm fine with that, as long as I'm with you guys." Double said. "Well I would hope so, if you weren't fine being with us then there's not really a reason to runaway with us either." Bodil said. After three days of walking and constant stops for camping places and food, they had finally gotten to Virginia.The three of them had gotten a hotel and unpacked before laying down on the bed. Simon was in the middle, Bodil was on the right, and Double was on the left. Simon yawned and cuddled into Bodil. Bodil wrapped his arm around Simon and Double did the same. They were finally together and nobody was going to stop them. 

A/N~ not going to lie this is not the best thing I've written either way though... hope you guys enjoyed this one shot and if you want to leave a request until then see you guys next time and I luv ya :* :) :P

dedicated to alleycat01134