Simdil90 (parkour) [reviewed]

Published 3/9/15 or Monday March 9th, 2015

Simon and Bodil stood on the beginning platform. A parkour course set up neatly. It was nothing too difficult but certainly wasn't easy either. The sign at the beginning had the words written neatly on it 'Watch out for the letters in parentheses and spell the word or words out at the end'. Simon wondered what the letters could possibly spell out. "Simon come on you're going to fall behind" Martin's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He shook his head pushing it to the back of his mind and started jumping. There were 8 different levels each level at the end had one sign each giving a different tip or message. Simon made it through the first parkour level with ease. Not even having to take his time with the two by two platforms of grass going upward. He stared at the sign which had the words 'this is just the easy part (I)' written out. He didn't take much time to pause before he started jumping again. This time the platforms were made of iron blocks on a two by one platform. Once again it didn't take long before he completed the level. This time the sign read out 'just keep sprinting(L)' he looked confused for a second. Realizing what the sign meant as he looked at the next level. Two by one platforms all one block away from each other but underneath was a lava pool. He certainly knew he didn't want to fall in, that was for sure. A chest was set up right next to the start of the level filled with swiftness potions. Simon drank one and dashed across the blocks. Making it to the end with not so much as even a stop. The heat was starting to get to him by the time he reached the end both from running and the lava but he was determined to continue. He needed to find out what the letters spelled out. The third sign was written out with the words 'almost halfway there(o) written down'. It only got more difficult though but as he continued down the levels he felt more and more determined to find out what they spelled. The forth sign read out 'I wonder if you know yet(v)'. The fifth 'It's getting really obvious(e)' Sixth 'hope you're not tired yet(y)' Seventh 'you're almost there(o)'. By the final level he was about ready to give up one by one platforms of ice hung in the sky. Yet he couldn't leave until he finished. He had finally reached the end after 20 minutes of jumping the last sign read out 'Did you remember all the letters(u)'. Oh yeah simon had almost forgot the sign at the beginning telling him to remember the letters in parentheses. He tried to remember all the letters and as he did his eyes widened. 'I-l-o-v-e-y-o-u'

"I... Love you" he said questioningly. "So... Did you get the message" someone asked from behind him. Simon turned around to be faced with Martin. "You made that message" Simon asked, Martin nodded. Simon face was tinted a light pink as he realized what this meant. The person he had liked for 3 years had the same feelings for him. Without saying anything Simon pushed his lips against Martin's. Martin stood there shocked for a few seconds before kissing back. They pulled back and Martin chuckled. "What's funny" Simon asked. "Nothing it's just that it only took one parkour map and now look where we are" Simon smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is funny how one simple thing can bring two people so close"

A/n~ tell me if I did good or not and if you have any requests