SetoMU (bitten)

Published 4/26/15 or Sun. April 26th, 2015

A/N~ hey guys if you remember a while back for my first one shot I did one where they were in an apocalypse well now I'm doing another apocalypse but this time... well you'll find out.

Jason breathed unevenly. Blood was seeping through the towel wrapped around his side. His hand pressed against it. His head leaned back on a tree. "Jason?" Seto called. "Yeah." Jason said. "I got some water to cool you off." Seto said as he took a rag pressing it to Jason's forehead. Jason sighed at the feeling of the cool water against his head but bit his lip. He didn't know what to do. Seto was trying to keep him alive but it wasn't gonna work. He knew was gonna die and soon. His face was becoming pale, he was becoming hot, and his breathing lighter and more uneven. "S-Seto?"

"What?"

"You do know I don't have much time left, right?" Just hearing that sentence made Seto close his eyes, sighing. Seto nodded slightly. "I-I know, J-Jason I don't want you to leave." Seto said. "I know Seto and trust me I don't wanna leave it's just we can't stop it from happening, even if we tried." Seto nodded. "I know, I know we can't but..." Seto trailed off. "What is it?" Jason asked. "C-can we maybe... k-kiss at least on-once before you, you know..." Seto stopped there. "Yeah, of course." Jason said. The two leaned forward pressing their lips against each others, their eyes closing. Jason's arms wrapped around Seto. At that point nothing mattered to them. Everything was perfect. The two pulled back, their faces tinted pink and the two smiled. Jason leaned back against the tree. Seto moved next to him, lean in his head on Jason's shoulder. "Seto?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Love you to." Seto said. Jason's breathing slowed before stopping. "Jason?" Seto asked. "J-Jason, Jason!" Seto had tears dripping down his face. He couldn't believe it, He was dead. Jason was dead. Seto knew what he had to do. He got out his gun, slowly getting up and aiming the gun at Jason's head. He loaded it and pressed his finger lightly against the trigger. He closed his eyes before pulling the trigger. Only a ringing sound was heard. Seto turned around and walked away. Hopefully that would make it easier.

A/N~ done. So how'd you guys like it. I thought it was good. Anyway IMA dedicate this chapter to LunarPandaESL She asked me to do any ship with Seto practically. Anyway if you want leave me a request either message me or comment and I gotta go cause I'm working on a ssunkipz so expect a ssunkipz soon. Peace out, BYE! :) :) :P